Mini-escavator funny

/ Mini-escavator funny #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
There is a gentleman operating a rental kubota mini hoe outside my office window digging up a foundation. It took him a hour or two before he put down the front blade and he was getting shaken to pieces!

Well now he has the blade down but is horribly jerking on the controls. He has gotten 2 pieces of wood stuff in the bucket but he is too lazy to step off the machine to pop it out. The last one he spent 5 minutes shaking the #$%^ out of the machine trying to pop it out, then with it not cooperating he spent the next 10 trying to dig with this wood wedged between the teeth.

Finally one of his employees maybe 16 years old jumped out of the hole and pulled it off for him.

After seeing the shaking he was giving that how I would never buy a rental!

/ Mini-escavator funny #2  
It's pretty amazing (and scary) how people can rent machines w/o any traning, or prior experience

/ Mini-escavator funny #3  
It is amazing how people can ruin a machine so quickly. I hate delivering machines to people who have no experience at all and there are some people that you try to talk to and get them profesional help or maybe offer to do it yourself and they refurse. They think that can do it. Somehow they get the job done but I'm glad I'm not there to watch because I'd pull my hair out. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blake
WA

/ Mini-escavator funny
They were back at it yesterday and I was driving my office mate nuts complaining about how this guy was abusing the machine! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Mini-escavator funny #5  
There's a post on another current thread about a guy demo' ing a Deere 110 and using it to hammer out a 4 ft diameter stump by: <font color="blue">"... then smacked it from the side at full force with the side swing a few times and what was left snapped." </font> So maybe we shouldn't buy demos either.