Mini X mower ?

/ Mini X mower ? #11  
How are you liking your mower now that you have had it for a while. I just ordered. Baruch mower for out KX91.

Do you have to change the Adjustable Auxiliary Port (AAP) from position 1 to 2 (under the side cover, the valve) when going from the thumb to the mower?

Thanks

/ Mini X mower ?
I haven't used it again yet this year. ..But will in another month or so. I don't know what switch you are referring too.. I just step on the thumb pedal and hold it down to keep the blades spinning. I can rotate the cab and arm..but can't move the tracks while doing so.

/ Mini X mower ? #13  
I haven't used it again yet this year. ..But will in another month or so. I don't know what switch you are referring too.. I just step on the thumb pedal and hold it down to keep the blades spinning. I can rotate the cab and arm..but can't move the tracks while doing so.
Some people install an adjustable priority valve which feeds the mower first and the machine gets whatever hydraulic flow is left over(travel/other functions will be slower). Have you tried tracking really slow while cutting to see if that will keep the cutter spinning?

/ Mini X mower ? #14  
A lot of the Kubotas have a two position valve under the right side cover that lets you switch the hydraulic fluid flow ~ for stuff like running a hammer vs a thumb. Not sure which position I need to have it in ~ guessing the same as the thumb but n0t sure. Going to call the company that makes the mower and check. .
whick mower are you running?