Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #51  
Yes the ones from GolfCartsandAccessories.com don't have the brackets, only some screws. I pm'd 4short's and he told me his came with the brackets. So I'll have to make some from angle. But now looking at yours Paul, I'm wondering if I can just do it simple like that. I'll have to look and see if my B has enough meet behind the pin. I was worried about drilling there and possibly weakening it, but it must be OK?

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #52  
Yes the ones from GolfCartsandAccessories.com don't have the brackets, only some screws. I pm'd 4short's and he told me his came with the brackets. So I'll have to make some from angle. But now looking at yours Paul, I'm wondering if I can just do it simple like that. I'll have to look and see if my B has enough meet behind the pin. I was worried about drilling there and possibly weakening it, but it must be OK?

I wouldn't be worried about drilling a few holes to mount them. It's not that fragile. I went with the ones with brackets to tuck them inside the FEL. You could always use the Click Bond system if you didn't want to drill.

3b73ed2c9915b634c1812d499d74891d_zps22503bff.jpg

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #53  
Where did you purchase your set...maker's name/model number?? thanks.
That's a different mirror set than I use. The one I use come with the two mirrors, two angle iron type brackets and all stainless steel nuts and bolts.

e091df44eb236a505f31ef038af1bba5_zps99a2d2b8.jpg

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #54  
Do any stores in Canada sell that Click Bond 4Shorts or do you have to order it through them? Never heard of that before. Thanks.

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #55  
101_1739 (Medium).jpg101_1737 (Medium).jpg101_1735 (Medium).jpgWell got my mirrors on today. Even went and snowblowed the neighbours driveway sitting nice and comfy looking straight ahead going backwards. No more looking back over my shoulder. I can see the edge of the tire and blower on both sides.101_1741 (Medium).jpg101_1740 (Medium).jpg

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #56  
Where did you purchase your set...maker's name/model number?? thanks.

When I bought mine last year I got them from a Quebec seller on FleeBay. I had a quick look over there but didn't see the same seller but I did see this set with the brackets. For a BX I think you'd like to have the brackets. If it's not a BX then I like the way Paystar mounted his.

Pair of Golf Cart Rear View Mirrors 5" x 7" Club Car EZGO Mirrors | eBay

Do any stores in Canada sell that Click Bond 4Shorts or do you have to order it through them? Never heard of that before. Thanks.

Yes. There are stores all over Canada selling Click Bond. Go to the Click Bond web site and you'll find the info there on Canadian vendors.

Well got my mirrors on today. Even went and snowblowed the neighbours driveway sitting nice and comfy looking straight ahead going backwards. No more looking back over my shoulder. I can see the edge of the tire and blower on both sides.

Really nice clean looking install and a great looking tractor. Congrats :thumbsup:

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #57  
Paystar-

Did you drill and tap the hole for the mirrors, or use nuts and washers?

Any noticeable vibration to deal with?

Your tractor is in great shape...what model is it?

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #58  
4shorts-
Thanks for the information and the link.

Did you do anything to reduce vibration?

Really enjoy seeing your mods and reviewing the great work that you do!

Wish I lived closer to your shop.

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #59  
jodebg......thanks.....mine is a B2620. Bought it in November. I didn't tap the holes. Just drilled and used screws. Coated the screws with grease just to try and prevent any rust after drilling.
No vibration at all. I was out running the blower and they never moved at all. So we'll see how they hold up over time.

/ Mirrors I got for Canadian tractor owners #60  
4shorts-
Thanks for the information and the link.

Did you do anything to reduce vibration?

Really enjoy seeing your mods and reviewing the great work that you do!

Wish I lived closer to your shop.

Thank you and your kindly welcome. For anyone who uses a BX, they will tell you they do vibrate at different RPM's and usually at idle or just a little above so if I'm backing up and I see some vibration I'll just throttle up a tiny bit and find that sweet spot and it's as smooth as one can get.

Nutten to it :D