Mirrors

/ Mirrors #1  

Locoweed

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
As I get older, my neck doesn't appreciate being turned a bunch to see behind me. I ordered these yesterday because of the way they mount & the size of the mirrors that don't add significantly to the width of the tractor.

Loader Mirror Kit (Right Side)

Screenshot.jpg

/ Mirrors #2  
Thanks for the link. Those would be helpful with rear snowblower.

/ Mirrors #3  
As I get older, my neck doesn't appreciate being turned a bunch to see behind me. I ordered these yesterday because of the way they mount & the size of the mirrors that don't add significantly to the width of the tractor.

Loader Mirror Kit (Right Side)

View attachment 522664

Those look nice, I like the size! I put 5" round ones on my loader masts and find they are a tad to small, will upgrade to something like you are getting after I break them off.

Attachments

• P1030354.JPG
    P1030354.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 265
   / Mirrors #4  
Nice find Locoweed. When I was looking for a side mirror I guess that I couldn't come up with the right combination of words to search & come up with that result.

I eventually found a mirror (at my local auto parts shop) that I thought would fit the bill. I had to get a local fabrication shop to make the bracket... yours is all-in-one! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• mirror 1 (3).JPG
    mirror 1 (3).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 211
  • mirror 1 (2).JPG
    mirror 1 (2).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 194
  • mirror 1 (1).JPG
    mirror 1 (1).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 291
   / Mirrors #5  
That is a great mirror. I was considering a rear mounted tractor camera, but it seems like overkill and it's nice that you can just reach over with a rag if it gets fogged up.

/ Mirrors
Update

Here is what it looks like. I had to change the mount. Since I have a small tractor, there wasn't enough room to get access to the grease zerk with the stock mount. So I cut off the pinch part & drilled a couple of holes & tapped it for 1/4x20.

1.JPG

/ Mirrors #9  
I really want to be able to see a 180° view of the field behind me as I'm mowing,dissing,plowing etc. Was thinking of finding bumper backup cams on junkyard sites. Dont know how much they'd be, especially considering the breakdown cost of the wiring and screen? I'll let u guys know if you're interested how it turns out for me.

/ Mirrors #10  
I really want to be able to see a 180° view of the field behind me as I'm mowing,dissing,plowing etc. Was thinking of finding bumper backup cams on junkyard sites. Dont know how much they'd be, especially considering the breakdown cost of the wiring and screen? I'll let u guys know if you're interested how it turns out for me.

I have a rear facing camera inside my larger tractor cab but find it not worth the price and installation. Screen clarity depends on which way the sunlight is shining towards the camera lens. When mowing a field in different directions the quality of the picture changes constantly and you have to change the gain or color control for a consistent picture. I have never tried to mount a sunshade around the lens but may attempt to in the future. I have three review mirrors on the tractor and they work well.