Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth?

/ Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth? #1  

Ster1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi
Hi folks,
I"m trying to sell my D1800 with a Bulldog loader. I'm getting alot of inquiries on the ad, but nobody's coming through. I want to selll it because I'm getting really tired of answering all the dumb "craigslist questions". You all know what I'm talking about there. It's up for 5500 and still no bites. I would have thought people would have had more interest at that level. What are they worth?

/ Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth? #2  
Hi folks,
I"m trying to sell my D1800 with a Bulldog loader. I'm getting alot of inquiries on the ad, but nobody's coming through. I want to selll it because I'm getting really tired of answering all the dumb "craigslist questions". You all know what I'm talking about there. It's up for 5500 and still no bites. I would have thought people would have had more interest at that level. What are they worth?
The D1800 has the very rare KE95 engine. Hard to find parts in this era now.

Here's a recent sale back in March,
1683166218363.png

Another in the past year,
1683166288877.png

If the KE70, KE80 or KE130 popular engines could bolt right up, then no issues. Your price of $5,500 would then be reasonable.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth? #3  
I sold my D2350 with loader for just under $3000 four years ago and was very happy to get it. Parts are indeed scarce which is why I sold it and moved to a newer Kubota.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth? #4  
Unless you have a parts tractor of the same model, I would avoid the D Series machines. MT Series isn't bad.

/ Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth?
$6K was apparently too high, because it was up for months. Lots of inquiries about it, but no sale. Just dropped it to $4K and sold in a few days. I bet if I held out for $5K, that would have got sold eventually. No regrets, moving on to the next one :)

/ Mitsubishi D1800 with loader, what's it worth? #6  
$6K was apparently too high, because it was up for months. Lots of inquiries about it, but no sale. Just dropped it to $4K and sold in a few days. I bet if I held out for $5K, that would have got sold eventually. No regrets, moving on to the next one :)
You did far better than any of the aution sites, Even $4K is impressive. Good job!