Mitsubishi MT372D

/ Mitsubishi MT372D #1  

clematis

Tractor
mitsubishi MT372D
Radiator drain tap losing water down the outlet pipe, tap fully tightened, should there be a washer on the tap ? Thanks, Richard Hodson, UK.

/ Mitsubishi MT372D #2  
Radiator drain tap losing water down the outlet pipe, tap fully tightened, should there be a washer on the tap ? Thanks, Richard Hodson, UK.

Rarely will you get an answer here for a Japan made tractor. Even more so a machine that is rebadged a Mitsubishi, but really is a Satoh machine. ;)

Ask here, and the folks will all jump in.

/ Mitsubishi MT372D #3  

Also, do you need the manuals for FREE ?

/ Mitsubishi MT372D #4  
Actually Satoh and Mitsubishi merged in 1980. In 1984 the Satoh name was dropped. My Mitsubishi didn't have a radiator drain I could ever find. If yours is threaded into the radiator you may be able to tighten it. Inquire at an automotive repair shop. It's also possible it can be replaced. I was able to get a manual for my Mitsubishi from Valley Power. They are located in Roanoke, VA, USA. For a brief Missubishi - Satoh history do a search for their history.

/ Mitsubishi MT372D #5  
Actually Satoh and Mitsubishi merged in 1980. In 1984 the Satoh name was dropped. My Mitsubishi didn't have a radiator drain I could ever find. If yours is threaded into the radiator you may be able to tighten it. Inquire at an automotive repair shop. It's also possible it can be replaced. I was able to get a manual for my Mitsubishi from Valley Power. They are located in Roanoke, VA, USA. For a brief Missubishi - Satoh history do a search for their history.

We have a Mitsubishi-Satoh Yahoo group that migrated over to GroupsIO. The manuals are all FREE to download in PDF. :) And in many cases better than a scan copy of a scan copy that Valley has to offer.

The cleanest original scans come from the authorized Mitsubishi parts network of Pitt Automotive and Electrical. Those are the manuals people love in PDF. Easy to read, in English and for FREE.

As for history, see my pinned thread here on Mitsubishi-Satoh. Ed Krampitz published the 1st edition. It's now in the 3rd edition.