Mixing tans/hydraulic fluids ?

/ Mixing tans/hydraulic fluids ? #11  
Maybe a year or so ago I commented to Project Farm that a good review would be various tractor fluids such as Travellers Premium, Hy-Gard, HyTran etc. he thanked me for the suggestion but no such video as of now.
It would be great if Project Farm would do that, but I wonder what oil parameters he would have the capability to test .

/ Mixing tans/hydraulic fluids ? #12  
Recently busted a hose or 2 on mf. Added 2 .5 gallons permatran 821xl and not seeing fluid in sight glass. Closest mf dealer close to an hr drive. Is there any options that could be added/ the same with a differnt label. Or do I need to make trip to dealer. Thanks
Long as it isn't GL5 like in the FWD system, I'd think it would be okay.

/ Mixing tans/hydraulic fluids ? #13  
It would be great if Project Farm would do that, but I wonder what oil parameters he would have the capability to test .
Usually in his oil tests he sends new samples out to a lab.

/ Mixing tans/hydraulic fluids ? #14  
I should have said "equivalent". I picked up some stuff from TSC to have on hand while I waited for the dealer to get me the correct fluid. I needed to add about half a quart. I generally only use what it says in the OM, but when you need to use the tractor, adding a little of something else is not going to break anything.
That's the issue. "Equivalent" means nothing when theres no 3rd party to actualy test the oil. Engine oil we have the API starburst..we have nothing for hydraulic oil.