MMM identification

/ MMM identification #1  

ZackaryMac

Silver Member
Tractor
B6100 HST-E, T1600, Case 1818
Time to test the collective knowledge of this great group of people. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My MMM has been painted by someone who has no clues how to mask off any decals, so I have no idea what brand/make this deck is. Perhaps with a little description, someone here may know what it is (or EVERYONE knows, and I'm the only one that doesn't /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif):
I believe it's a 48" cut (53" outside to outside), 2 forward wheels on the outside corners that are on adjustable posts, and they are weight bearing. Front center roller (anti-gouging, or something like that?), rear center adjustable steel weight-bearing roller, and 2 anti-scalping rollers on the outside rear edges. Lifted by 3ph, a "scissor" type mounting system for attatchment, PTO to front center blade directly, belt from there to the rest. It's orange, and has metric bolts in it. My guess, from the color and metric bolts is a Kubota mower (if, of course, they made one). I hope this means something to someone. I lost an outside rear roller the other night, and realized I have no idea what deck it is to order parts for. Turns out I found the roller and pin anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ MMM identification #2  
Woods was a popular aftermarket MMM used on Kubota tractors. Go to the Woods website and look for clues. Also pictures would help. Someone may recognize it.

OrangeGuy

/ MMM identification #3  
I've seen those no scalp rollers at TSC and Lowes, I think they are about all the same.
Hope you don't find the old one with the blades!

/ MMM identification
Thanks guys. I'll have to click a couple of pics and post them to help. I did find the roller and put it back on. It won't fall off this time. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ MMM identification
OK, I took a couple of pictures tonight, let's see if this helps anyone recognize the mower.
The belt guard is missing, and I don't have it. It came without it. Winter time it's going to get a paint job.
Here's the first one.

Attachments

• 463314-DSC02046z.jpg
    463314-DSC02046z.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 142
   / MMM identification
And the other side.

Attachments

• 463318-DSC02047z.jpg
    463318-DSC02047z.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 138
   / MMM identification #7  
It looks like the same brand of deck on my old neighbors B1700. Unfortunately he has moved to Vermont.

/ MMM identification
I printed these pictures off and took them with me when I went to the Kubota dealer today. The parts guy is quite certain it is a Kubota mower, but has no idea which model. He took a bit before he was sure. So I guess most people DIDN'T buy Kubota mowers, or it would be recognized easier, maybe? Or this is an uncommon model perhaps. I realize this equipment is getting old, so it will be harder to identify. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Anyway, he was going to check with the salesmen to see if any of them could recall the model.

/ MMM identification
Just in case anyone was curious, this deck turns out to be a Kubota RC48-62H. I actually found the sticker under all the paint and carefully scraped off the paint enough to read it. My local dealer couldn't bother to look very hard to match the pictures (looked at one picture in his parts manual).
Persistance will prevail! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif