MN Kioti owners

/ MN Kioti owners #1  

riverpro

Bronze Member
Tractor
none
After a few years of research I've pretty much put Kioti to the top of my list. The problem with most CUT dealers is they're not Ag type tractor dealers thus any warranty, maintanence, diagnostics , etc may be done/attempted by a fella who sharpens chainsaw blades most of the day. So my question to Kioti owners in Minnesota, what dealer did you buy your tractor from and how was/has been your experience with them at the sale and years down the road. I'm located in central MN and have dealers each direction from me with the closest being an hour. Thanks in advance for any and all you are willing to share with me.

/ MN Kioti owners #2  
Hey Riverpro,

I have owned my CK2610 HST for just about two years, and absolutely love the tractor. I purchased it from A & C Farm Service in Paynesville, and they have been great in all respects. I would highly recommend you speak with them.

/ MN Kioti owners #3  
I've never been there, but isn't the Little Falls dealer clsest to you? I purchased my tractor from a different dealer, but Buffalo River Sales is a Construction/AG dealer that I've developed a relationship with through my YouTube videos.

/ MN Kioti owners #4  
Hey Riverpro,

I have owned my CK2610 HST for just about two years, and absolutely love the tractor. I purchased it from A & C Farm Service in Paynesville, and they have been great in all respects. I would highly recommend you speak with them.
I've done business with A and C also... Good service.

/ MN Kioti owners
Thanks hillwood and Aspen, That makes me feel whole lot better about them than my first email experience went. I was hoping to lean their direction as they're a bigger dealer and actually have and sell ag tractors and probably have a much better grip on tractors than just a saw and mower shop. Thanks fellas, much appreciated!

/ MN Kioti owners
I've never been there, but isn't the Little Falls dealer clsest to you? I purchased my tractor from a different dealer, but Buffalo River Sales is a Construction/AG dealer that I've developed a relationship with through my YouTube videos.

Eric, I can't say I knew Little Falls had a Kioti dealer and yes I will look into it as that would be very close for me! Funny, Buffalo River Sales never cam up in my searches. Thanks for the information!

/ MN Kioti owners #8  
After a few years of research I've pretty much put Kioti to the top of my list. The problem with most CUT dealers is they're not Ag type tractor dealers thus any warranty, maintanence, diagnostics , etc may be done/attempted by a fella who sharpens chainsaw blades most of the day. So my question to Kioti owners in Minnesota, what dealer did you buy your tractor from and how was/has been your experience with them at the sale and years down the road. I'm located in central MN and have dealers each direction from me with the closest being an hour. Thanks in advance for any and all you are willing to share with me.

Chainsaw blades?! Never heard of those, but I have heard of chainsaw chains and bars. Anyway, most Kiotis, of which I've owned 2 in the last 9-10 years need very little:'...any warranty, maintanence, diagnostics , etc '. I did not say none of the above is needed, just their builds of compact tractors and such is very high quality and with a few exceptions like the current mandated Tier 4 final emissions junk required on all tractors sold in recent years, they spend little time at a dealer's working out bugs, etc.
You should be good with any sized local dealer with a good reputation. Erick and others in your neck of the woods should be able to steer you to the best one for your needs in your chosen travel distances. Post back what you decide or more questions.