Money where my mouth is.

/ Money where my mouth is. #21  
I have the grapple and 4 in 1 buckets and love them both. The light material bucket I mostly use for fire wood. I don’t regret having all three.

/ Money where my mouth is. #22  
I use my Titan tree puller a lot for pulling out brush and small trees (just be careful that when you lift the large ones and tilt it back it will go into the hyd cooler fan). It will pull fence post with easy and speed.

Attachments

• 1 20 21.jpeg
    1 20 21.jpeg
    983.3 KB · Views: 101
   / Money where my mouth is.
IMG_0464.JPG

I ended up getting everything highlighted and the power dumper and the 4n1 bucket.
The 4n1 bucket is really heavy built for the size of the equipment, and I think I’ll probably use it a lot especially with initial dirt work I’m doing.
I’ll add a PBT or wicked bar to both buckets. But they are both weeks behind.
The power dumper actually ends up being a good value, even if I only use it a couple times a year. As it includes a trailer mover plate, and they changed the turf tires to bar tires for me, so tires match the tractor. So essentially got two extra tires and wheels….
Total came to less than $34,000 for everything and they ended up including an extra set of all the filters for my first maintenance for free.
Cannot wait until next week to get home and put it to use.

/ Money where my mouth is. #26  
Congrats! These things work so well to do so many jobs, they are like a machine sized Leatherman multitool.

/ Money where my mouth is. #30  
Congratulations! Looks sweet.

Do they call those bar tires?

All the best, Peter