Dealer Montana dealers meeting

/ Montana dealers meeting #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
Anyone know what happened at the Montana dealers meeting? New tractors they are unveiling? New rates?

/ Montana dealers meeting #2  
I'm afraid if I say too much, they'll have to kill me!! There are quite a few nice new models on the near horizon. One that I have needed is the sub-compact that will be a two range hydro completely loaded with features. There are many people in my market waiting for a tractor smaller than what I can currently offer and the sub-compact was a while coming but I think they nailed it pretty good! Also coming soon to a dealer near you is a 70HP cab tractor that seemed to go over very well.

It was very nice to meet with so many dealers and the new product presentation was really well done too.

I'm still recovering from the drive but I'm sure we can count on some good info from Snow Creek as always!!

There is some good news on a nice lease program too that can give buyers a good option for lower payments and some tax benefits.

Ken

/ Montana dealers meeting #3  
Montanaman
They may be able to kill you but they can not kill me. There is NO SUB COMPACT! But there is a class one compact based on the TYM K-2. Not the same tractor but a tractor based on it and built by TYM. A Kioti CK20 is a class one compact not a subcompact. The K-2 is the same size but larger horse power than a CK 20. As for the 70 hp tractor it is a TYM T700 we have the real McCoy (TYM brand) in our booth at the PA farm show in Harrisburg PA. It is a very nice tractor. Both the T700's and the original K-2 class one compact are currently in stock and available to dealers from TYM-America. Come take a look. I understand from TYM Korea that it will be Sept before Montana dealers see any class one compacts on there lots. TYM- K-2's are also being shown at the Keystone farm show in York, PA, Ohio Power Show in Columbus and the National Farm Machinery show in Louisville. (to name a few) If you would like to wait for the Montana version I am sure they will be glad to take good care of you but if you just can not want to wait until Sept, visit TYM-America/American Jawa or PM me with your Zip and I will be glad to direct you to the closest dealers. the TYM versions from TYM-America comes with a standard 5 year warranty.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Montana dealers meeting #4  
Please try and state only what you know, not what you have heard. I was at the meeting and TYM people were there. They are taking their relationship with Montana very seriously and I know that Montana will provide them with the sales volume it takes.

It could be a case of TYM telling their dealers what they want to hear or telling Montana what they want to hear but I will only quote what I hear from Montana.

The lead time I was quoted on the tractors is much much shorter than what you heard.

I hope this will clear some things up as I know I have a few people waiting to see this tractor and I don't want them to think it isn't coming!!!

I'm sure other Montana dealers share my feelings.

Thanks,

Ken

/ Montana dealers meeting #5  
I heard through the grape vine this weekend that Montana has signed a contract with UTB to source tractors from them. They are the Romanian (spelling?) tractor company that FarmTrac use to source their "Long" tractors from. Was any of that mentioned at the dealers meeting? Where is Maka with his pics? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Montana dealers meeting #6  
Montanaman
I hope you sell lots of tractors. I was at meetings as well not yours but others here and over seas. And I am sure some of the same people were there. Unfortunately there are always 3 sides to a story. Bottom line we both herd what we heard. As for it being a class one compact it is.

Is that your booth at the Keystone show? If so come by and visit. Good luck.
Happy tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
PS: I too herd about the deal with UTB.

/ Montana dealers meeting #7  
Chipperman,

Not me at the show you mentioned. I'm in the western part of the state where we don't have many shows so it's up to me to cover the smaller local stuff.

Only time will tell about what we both heard but I just didn't want the word out there that the Montana dealers couldn't get product when they are usually pretty accurate with information. They are still a young company but they have done some amazing stuff in such a short time and have some very big goals ahead.

Naturally, I hope I'm right on this one because that is one awesome little compact tractor and fits my market like a glove!!

Ken

/ Montana dealers meeting #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I heard through the grape vine this weekend that Montana has signed a contract with UTB to source tractors from them. They are the Romanian (spelling?) tractor company that FarmTrac use to source their "Long" tractors from. Was any of that mentioned at the dealers meeting? Where is Maka with his pics? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

It was mentioned and there was a small class to cover the features. As luck would have it, the tractor was caught up in some port or customs problem and didn't make it there!!

Maka should be here any time now and I have a CD of pictures that I'll be mailing to him as well as what he has taken.

Ken

/ Montana dealers meeting #9  
I'm here now, just got back yesterday in the a.m. The dealer meeting was extremely exciting. Lots of new products, programs, new dealers, news to come etc.

Montana did a great job for this meeting and excitement was in the air the whole time. There were hundreds of people in attendance and our dealer network is growing by leaps and bounds.

I had a chance to meet so many people like Dan, Ken, Toni and so many other that participate here. Dan, it was a real pleasure to finally meet you as you are such a support and asset to Montana owners here on TBN. Ken and others who are new additions here on TBN, it was nice to meet and talk with you.

Montana has done a number and the momentum is just building. I have much to do and will post a lot more through out the week.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Montana dealers meeting #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The K-2 is the same size but larger horse power than a CK 20. As for the 70 hp tractor it is a TYM T700 we have the real McCoy (TYM brand) in our booth at the PA farm show in Harrisburg PA. )</font>

We have booths at both Keystone and Harrisburg. I saw that little TYM - whats with the backhoe mount? It looks kinda slapped together. Are there any specs available? I heard the guy at the booth telling a prospect that it would lift 1700lbs (apparently the bucket breakout force). I tried to find the true numbers online, can't find anything... nor are the printed in their literature.