More Ck20 Fun!

/ More Ck20 Fun! #1  

AutoUnionTypeC

Silver Member
Tractor
CK20
I cut about 150 yard path to my barn today.........these pic's were taken shortly before sunset. Let me tell ya, I'm having a ton of fun with this machine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif By the way these are clickable thumbnails. Regards, J

/ More Ck20 Fun! #2  
Sure does look like fun. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Keep e'm coming! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Are the rears loaded? If they're not, how does the machine handle?

/ More Ck20 Fun! #3  
How can you not love this machine!! It IS 'PureAnimal'. You'll find that it's just as much fun in the dirt as it is in the snow! Your tasks WILL get done! Gerard

Attachments

• 597231-IM001649.JPG
    597231-IM001649.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 128
   / More Ck20 Fun! #4  
I just needed to add to Gerard's statemen....your tasks WILL get done but as long as they make new attachments you will be finding NEW ones to take their place, not a bad thing!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ More Ck20 Fun!
Indeed the rears are loaded, so that probably makes my next comment mute for you. The machine handles like a dream I did most all this work in 1H/RH with 4wd engaged. I also kept moving my rpm's around (for proper break-in, I guess) as I found I really liked the hand throttle for this type of work.
Regards, J

/ More Ck20 Fun! #6  
Well it looks like fun, but I can do without that snow! I sure do enjoy my CK20 for any job I've done, and they have been many. Most people just wouldn't believe how much these small frame CUTS can do. John