More pics

/ More pics #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Before and after clearing underbrush. The lower jaws are tilted up just a bit so you can stick them in the dirt just a few inches and tear up the roots of small brush. I think Islandtractor has pointed out this feature on his Millonzi before. OK, I'm through now. Had a big time all day.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 220
   / More pics #3  
I am just as excited as you are with the results (almost any way) because I am looking to buy this same grapple.

/ More pics
Well, not sure how it will last over the long haul but I'm pretty satisfied after 3 hours of work. Need to figure out how to run my hoses better though and I might get some king of grating weldded on the grapple or the tractor bumper as I had a near miss with my front grill today. :)
Thanks

/ More pics #5  
I noticed that in your pics. I think I am going to get some grating, paint it Orange and see if I can't zip tie it to the front bumper. I feel like 4 or so should hold it fine and I can get the protection I need.

Did you go the third function route or are you using the rear remotes?

/ More pics
I got the 3rd function remote. It's a WR Long. Pleased with it so far. Hadn't thought about zip ties. Hadn't welded it yet because it pains me to torch something new. But welds would be better than a hole I guess.

/ More pics #7  
I didn't want to have to repaint the bumper on mine. All I think one would want to do is stop the errant brush stake from driving itself into the innerds of the kioti engine.