More winter pictures, brrr!

/ More winter pictures, brrr! #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
This is on a road near where I live last year. This is the size banks we get when they aren't winged back.

Attachments

• 345412-DSC04833small.JPG
    345412-DSC04833small.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 658
   / More winter pictures, brrr!
This one is a view out over the islands. These flood every springs and are among the most fertile lands around. This fall is the first time they have flooded outside of spring in well, ever. A lot of crops were ruined.

Hard to see with all the snow now I look at it. I believe that house is for sale right now for 160 000 Can$

Attachments

• 345414-DSC04537lowres.JPG
    345414-DSC04537lowres.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 577
This last one is an escavator opening a road in Northern NB.

Attachments

• 345419-Picture 020.jpg
    345419-Picture 020.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 567
   / More winter pictures, brrr! #4  
WOW! I don't think that I will ever complain about removing snow again ... but wait ... I moved away from snow /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif... It was never anywhere near that amount. Thanks for the pictures...
Leo

/ More winter pictures, brrr! #5  
Them drifts can be a real pain. Over here on the South Shore we still do not have the pleasure of snow yet. Last night was the coldest of this fall at -9C.

Still haven't winterized the camper but will after the next farm work trip.

Egon

/ More winter pictures, brrr! #6  
I bet ya'll are real glad you've got "dry" cold up there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Today: calm, 61 degrees

Tomorrow: strong north winds, 51 degrees, windchills in the twenties and thirties

It isn't Florida, but it ain't bad. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ More winter pictures, brrr! #7  
i wish the cold was dry up here... it's far from it, i'm sure slow will agree

I don't know about dry or not! It was a beautiful day today, about -10 C (I thing that is like 15F or so?) So I was out welding up my neighbours snowblower all morning then out chainsawing all afternoon. My face was really windburned and dryed out when I came in!

/ More winter pictures, brrr! #9  
excellet photos, not sure my little b2400 could handel that kind of snow /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ More winter pictures, brrr! #10  
Ken those are some great pictures. Seems like the snow was always deeper when we were all kids.