Mosey - free meal?

/ Mosey - free meal? #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
Danny, I will be driving through Indiana on my way home from Nashville this morning. I thought if you weren't far from Interstate 65 that we could meet up somewhere and I would buy you a meal. While I am driving you can reach me on my cell phone at (231) 740-0094. You can also send an email message to my phone at 2317400094@vtext.com

I'll be leaving Nashville about noon Eastern time today (Saturday). Sorry for the short notice.

/ Mosey - free meal? #2  
Spencer - Thanks for the offer! I was not on the internet at home (I just checked in during lunch or breaks at work) until late yesterday (Labor Day), so I didn't see this message until this morning. I'm only about 6 miles from I-65, so next time I'll give you directions to my house and you can stop by if you want. My wife is a great cook!

/ Mosey - free meal?
Hi Danny,
I do have to go back down to Nashville some time in the next two weeks so maybe we can work something out. I didn't want to impose on you and your family but rather thought I could buy you a meal in town. You can email me some directions to Email@TheLastAvailable.com

Sorry it was short notice last time, the job didn't get their permant power hooked up so I left a day early. I just happened to remember that your signature line stated that you were in Southern Indiana so I thought I would try to meet up with you on my way home. Once they get power hooked up I will have to go back down and finish my work.

/ Mosey - free meal?
Mosey, Short notice again. I'll be going through your area about 8:30 central time tonight. I'd still like to by you a meal, coffee, or a beer if you have time. Call me on my cell at 231-740-0094 or I will try to check back here.

/ Mosey - free meal? #5  
Spencer - Rats! I just don't get on line as much at home as I do at work. At home I've got stuff to do outside and 2 kids to keep up with! But, at work I sit in front of the computer all day anyway, so it's easy to check in once in a while. I'll email you my phone number, so next time you can just give me a call.