Most Credible and Respected TBN Posters

/ Most Credible and Respected TBN Posters #22  
sScotty
ovrsizd
EddieWalker
Mumhammad
I totally second sScotty. He is definitely one of our resident experts here. It is always a pleasure to have him join in on a discussion.

I will also add in Mharry. The guy is also a wealth of knowledge. LeonZ is also a great contributor over on the Flail Mowers threads.

I would also put Hay Dude up there as well. I think the guy owns every piece of farm equipment known to man and has about ten of them in every color 😂

Last edited:
   / Most Credible and Respected TBN Posters #23  
Hahaha...you're that kid who kissed up to every teacher, huh? :)

Don't get me wrong, I like Muhammad's posts, but he does run the place.
When he does weigh in on discussions he does bring meaningful contributions. I can honestly say that the guy is fair. I have had some personal discussions with him in the past and he has always treated me fairly and with respect. I think overall he is a good moderator. I belong to some other groups and the moderators do not always bring the level of insight that I have seen him bring.

/ Most Credible and Respected TBN Posters #24  
I will add xfaxman too. His posts were instrumental in me wanting a Toolcat.

/ Most Credible and Respected TBN Posters #25  
Late to the party as usual, Id throw up oldnslo as someone whos knowledge is pretty trustworthy and credible

/ Most Credible and Respected TBN Posters #26  
My votes for the Mahindra Princess ! MS Bindian ! Aka Brandi . Way sweeter than the brandy I have been known to sip. The longtime original First Lady of TBN bar none . Woman has more mechanical skills than most of us men here . Oh and BTW did I mention if I actually was judging that particularly beauty contest not to many years ago She would have ended up " MS TEXAS " ! Yes Sir Ree a real looker also no doubt about it . Real independent Gal too , woman`s got a mind of her own . BTW Ms BINDIAN Happy birthday soon ! Somewhere in heaven Boggar smiling down at ya. and waiting for You .
And ' no ' it's not the RED BOOTS ! Lol - God bless ! ...........