Move Along.....Says Micky D's

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #1  

jerrybob

Tractor
yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter
   / Move Along.....Says Micky D's #2  
The manager did them a favor kicking them out. Mcdonalds food is garbage.

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #3  

McDonald's must have screwed up. They suck up to every other minority with a political agenda; did they forget about Seniors? Besides, Wendy's has a salad bar.

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #4  

McDonalds Corporation has a stock market value of $96.4 Billion. More than General Motors or Ford and 3 times as much as John Deere. That is some valuable garbage.

MoKelly

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #5  
The fact that lots of folks eat there doesn't dispute the fact that the burgers are tasteless. Micky D makes a tolerable breakfast but the other food is pretty much like eating Styrofoam as far as taste goes. Some of my family claims the French fries are good but I couldn't tell them from any other heavily salted previously frozen product.
If I want a burger (other than homemade) I go to Whataburger if possible or Wendy's if not in Texas. I have heard that Whataburger is branching out from Texas now but so far nothing close to me.

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #6  
McDonalds Corporation has a stock market value of $96.4 Billion. More than General Motors or Ford and 3 times as much as John Deere. That is some valuable garbage.

MoKelly

How many Big Macs is that?

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #7  
This thread reminded me of news stories about European cafes that turn the typical restaurant business model on its head.

Next time you're in London, you could walk into the Ziferblat cafe in the fashionable Shoreditch neighborhood and grab a coffee. Perhaps you might sit down on one of the comfortable armchairs, pull out your laptop and check your emails on the Wi-Fi network. Feeling a little hungry? There's some food in the cabinet; help yourself.

How much does all this cost? Well, if you spend, say, 45 minutes there, it will cost you ï½£1.35 (approximately $2.20).

You see, Ziferblat might look like a traditional cafe or a coffee shop, but it's not. It's an "anti-cafe." Customers are welcome to come in and do whatever they like with the facilities, as long as they pay 3 pence (5 cents) per minute while they're there.

Ziferblat London: Russia's Anti-Cafe Comes To UK - Business Insider

A new cafe in Wiesbaden, Germany is proving the old adage that time is money. Instead of charging for coffee, Slow Time Cafe is charging for time.

When customers enter the cafe, they are given a wristband with the time, and charged €2.00 (about $2.59), which covers the first half hour. Then, they are charged €0.05 per minute ($0.06), or €3.00 per hour ($3.88). They are allowed to have as much coffee as they want, and can bring in their own food.

Slow Time Cafe In Wiesbaden, Germany Charges For Time Instead Of Coffee
Steve

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #9  
Valuation of a company doesn't equate with quality . You are absolutely right it is valuable garbage, but it still garbage.

/ Move Along.....Says Micky D's #10  
The fact that lots of folks eat there doesn't dispute the fact that the burgers are tasteless. Micky D makes a tolerable breakfast but the other food is pretty much like eating Styrofoam as far as taste goes. Some of my family claims the French fries are good but I couldn't tell them from any other heavily salted previously frozen product.
If I want a burger (other than homemade) I go to Whataburger if possible or Wendy's if not in Texas. I have heard that Whataburger is branching out from Texas now but so far nothing close to me.

Here's a list I found of the current locations:

There are 705 Whataburger locations in United States.

Alabama Whataburger locations (17)
Arkansas Whataburger locations (2)
Arizona Whataburger locations (38)
Colorado Whataburger locations (1)
Florida Whataburger locations (52)
Georgia Whataburger locations (4)
Louisiana Whataburger locations (11)
Mississippi Whataburger locations (6)
North Carolina Whataburger locations (1)
New Mexico Whataburger locations (10)
Oklahoma Whataburger locations (20)
Texas Whataburger locations (537)
Virginia Whataburger locations (5)
Wisconsin Whataburger locations (1)