Mowing with 1026R and 60"mmm

/ Mowing with 1026R and 60"mmm #1  

etcallhome

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 1026R
:) Last 2 evenings had my first mowing with new 1026r and 60"mmm. Will have to say it can shoot the grass out the side discharge and leaves a very nice cut lawn. Very impressed with both tractor and mower. While mowing last evening I had a 1500-2000' driveway I needed to cut both sides , so I was able to use the cruise , nice . While mowing kept watching the temp gauge never moved after reaching the normal operating temp. Plus when I got off the tractor looked at front grill very little grass ,the grill on the 2305 would have been totally covered. This was after mowing appx 2 1/2 hrs.
This morning I raised the hood and checked the screen in front of the radiator very little grass.
I will have to say JD did make some major improvements over the 2305 . Hoping if not much rain this week I will take mmm off put the fel and bh on and see what if any improvements. Setting in dealers lot it seemed like they had helped the bh.
:thumbsup:

/ Mowing with 1026R and 60"mmm #2  
Congrats on new tractor....Sounds alittle late to say ENJOY!!!

/ Mowing with 1026R and 60"mmm #3  
Congrats on the new 1026r. I went on a new 2320 w/fel, forks 62"mmm, i-match, rear blade, middle buster. I now have 50 hours on it and it is a really impressive tractor. I am sure the 1026r will do a little better because of a little more HP and Hydro Power. These tractors do a lot of work for their size and easy to get into tight places. Enjoy your seat time with pride, green pride that is!

/ Mowing with 1026R and 60"mmm #4  
How is the cut quality? I cut with a D100, but only because of my space limitations. I would love to have a MMM for the R, but would need to remodel a hillside to get it through to one of my areas.