Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start

/ Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start #1  

RoscoeJames

Tractor
Ls MT122
I was mowing the yard, got off the mower to pick something up and it died (have never had this issue before). The only way we got it to start was to jump the solenoid while someone was sitting on it, which it stays running but will not move. It won't go forward or backwards. Park brake is off. What could be the problem? It is a LS Mt122.

/ Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start #2  
I was mowing the yard, got off the mower to pick something up and it died (have never had this issue before). The only way we got it to start was to jump the solenoid while someone was sitting on it, which it stays running but will not move. It won't go forward or backwards. Park brake is off. What could be the problem? It is a LS Mt122.

PTO switch still on since you were mowing?

/ Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start #4  
Since it seems to be electrical related, I'd start by checking the fuses.

/ Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start
   / Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start
We got it on a trailer and took it up to the shop that deals with them and it was a loose safety switch. Ordered a new switch for it. It works for now just have to wiggle the neutral safety switch for the hydrostat to get it to start.

/ Mowing yard, tractor dies and wont start #8  
We got it on a trailer and took it up to the shop that deals with them and it was a loose safety switch. Ordered a new switch for it. It works for now just have to wiggle the neutral safety switch for the hydrostat to get it to start.

Thanks for letting us know what the problem was. Glad you got it all sorted.