MSRP for Kubota

/ MSRP for Kubota #1  

Doc_Bob

Elite Member
Tractor
2003 NH TN70A
Is there a website where I can find out the list/MSRP for Kubotas?
Bob

/ MSRP for Kubota
Wow! Thanks for the quick reply!
Bob

/ MSRP for Kubota #4  
Here is another from the state of MN contract specifications. This has other brands as well.

STATE OF MN

/ MSRP for Kubota #5  
Great info /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The MN site is a nice resource. Thanks!

/ MSRP for Kubota
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here is another from the state of MN contract specifications. This has other brands as well.

STATE OF MN )</font>

Great reading! Thanks for the post, Bob

/ MSRP for Kubota #7  
Doc Bob can you get the latest MSRP for Attachments for the
new M series M9540? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think the Dealers get a 20% discount from list , not a big margin to play with so you really have to be on you toes to get a deal /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ MSRP for Kubota #8  
Dave can you get prices on the new M series attachments like the MN contracts? I can't get the same price on anything from Kubota Dealers here in the Southeast. There all over the board with different margins and I know for a fact all Dealers buy at the same price from the Factory. Can you help? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ MSRP for Kubota #9  
It looks like a wait until they update the pricing there at the site. The sheets are dated 1-1-05. It will probably be a month or two until they get new pricing. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ MSRP for Kubota #10  
Please don't forget me when you get them. I've priced the exact same loader ( 1353 ) for all options available and three different Dealers in my purchasing terrority are as much as $2,000 in difference for the exact same specs. I'm loosing respect for how they do business....thanks Ob1