Loader MT 125 loader/throttle issue

/ MT 125 loader/throttle issue #1  

Rool

Tractor
LS MT125
Been awhile since last posting anything. So far I have 65 hrs on the machine. Trenched out a 3' deep x 60' long, 1 12 x 20 pad 8" deep and another 14 x 23 ft pad 24" deep. Cleared a 5K lot and graded with approx 12 yds of top/fill soil. The little machine, "Little Bit" has worked extremely well. I haven't always been nice to it and there were more moments that I can count where I worked it harder than I should have. I've absolutely destroyed that MMM chute cover, but left most of the machine "ding" free. It stacks dirt about 6' high with little effort. However, I have a real gripe about the throttle placement.

The throttle handle when you curl the front loader bucket in, is in the way in all the mid range RPMS. If you run it about 1400 or 2400 it will miss the throttle handle, otherwise it'll hit the throttle and change the RPMS. It's very annoying and interrupts my work flow. Running it in the lower range makes it move excruciatingly slow, while in the upper RPM range it just screams.

I can't for the life of me understand why the engineers didn't catch this. I've considered a couple solutions, cutting off a corner of the orange place throttle over and see how much extra room it gives me, or putting a couple bends in the Loader control arm so it misses the throttle all together.

Happy Thanksgiving

/ MT 125 loader/throttle issue #3  
Check the loader control mounting bolts. If loosened up you may be able to move the valve to the right some. Or, it would be easy enough to heat the joystick with a torch and bend it to the right enough so it will not interfere with the throttle.

/ MT 125 loader/throttle issue #4  
I kinda remember loosening the loader control "handle" and turning it out just a bit. It's been about a year and I can't specifically remember. I'm not near the tractor right now or I would check. I don't recall it ever hit the throttle lever.

/ MT 125 loader/throttle issue
Check the loader control mounting bolts. If loosened up you may be able to move the valve to the right some. Or, it would be easy enough to heat the joystick with a torch and bend it to the right enough so it will not interfere with the throttle.

Thanks, that's a good place to start. It doesn't feel loose, but I don't remember it doing this earlier. It's also touching the steering wheel as I pull it to the left.

/ MT 125 loader/throttle issue #6  
^^ Yeah, it needs to be turned out then. Nut is a bit rough to get to for me.

Thanks, can't get to it right away but I'll tell you about the results. I'll try and take pics as well.

Yeah, that's the problem. It's tight in there, but I'll get to it now that I have time. The nut w/what looks like a lock washer is loose and spinning causing the arm to turn into the throttle and steering wheel. Turned it away and viola I have enough distance. Just didn't take to the time to solve the problem and obviously thought not interrupting work to fix it would make it go away.........someday I'll be wise.

Thanks for all of your input!