MT 180 Freeze Plug.

/ MT 180 Freeze Plug. #1  

AZFIRE

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT180D
Need a new freeze plug and was wondering if someone knew what size I need? Thanks Rob

/ MT 180 Freeze Plug. #2  
measure the old one or measure the hole with a caliper.

local parts stores have assortments and could measure it for you if needed

/ MT 180 Freeze Plug. #3  
Take your pick of what you want to call a freeze plug.

If yours has one, someone added it, there is nothing in any of the service manuals or parts manuals that include the MT180.

If it is an issue in your area, you are probably better off to use a heat mat on your block since it is cast iron. View attachment 717922
Screenshot_20211022-085944_Adobe%20Acrobat.jpg

/ MT 180 Freeze Plug. #4  
being a old gear head i have never heard of freeze plug being anything but the sacrificial engine block plug that pops out during a freeze. its a engine part and probably why it doesnt show up in your parts diagram of a radiator

/ MT 180 Freeze Plug. #5  
being a old gear head i have never heard of freeze plug being anything but the sacrificial engine block plug that pops out during a freeze. its a engine part and probably why it doesnt show up in your parts diagram of a radiator
If it is the expansion plug in the side of the block, yeah that is shown.

I must-read, thought they were asking about the one by the waterpump, that these tractors dont have. They do have a large section on antifreeze quality and mixing though.
Screenshot_20211022-095236_Adobe%20Acrobat.jpg

/ MT 180 Freeze Plug. #6  
Freeze plugs come in different sizes, as you've already realized. Any engine may use more than one size of freeze plug so you'd have to identify which freeze plug you wish to replace. For specific info on Mitsubishi tractors I'd generally contact Valley Power