MT 180D How to tell what year?

/ MT 180D How to tell what year? #1  

AZFIRE

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT180D
How can I tell what year my MT180D is?

/ MT 180D How to tell what year? #3  
How can I tell what year my MT180D is?

And if you look at the PINNED post at the top of this section, it will also give clues what engine family your MT180D has. The most popular, the better. This way replacement parts are typically easier to find. :)

Also, for parts, don't limit yourself to just one source these days as the supply chain is really thin. Here is the trusted list from the Mitsubishi-Satoh Yahoo Group site that once existed, now they are on GroupsIO.

MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT

WEAVER'S COMPACT TRACTOR
22 Fish Hatchery Rd Shippensburg PA 17257 PARTS HOTLINE - 717-477-9332 On-Line Shopping - Weaver's Compact Tractor Parts & Compact Tractor Salvage Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands

SHEAFFER'S TOWN & COUNTRY TRACTORS INC. 320 Palmyra Rd Dixon, IL 61021 PARTS HOTLINE - 815-284-3226 email - parts@sheftractor.net On-Line Shopping - https://www.japanesetractorparts.com Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands

STEVENS TRACTOR PARTS 3715 Highway 71 Coushatta, LA 71019 PARTS HOTLINE - 800-333-9143 Toll Free email - sales@stevenstractor.com On-Line Shopping - Tractor Parts Ford, Mitsubishi, Massey Ferguson, John Deere & Farmall Cub | Small Farm Equipment | Stevens Tractor Company LLC Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands

SOUTHERN GLOBAL 404 First Street North Wiggins, MS 39577 PARTS HOTLINE - 866-742-5748 Toll Free email - sales@southern-global.com On-Line Shopping - Home New parts for Japan made tractors Japan Tractor Salvage Yard

VALLEY POWER PRODUCTS 2550 Johnson Avenue Roanoke, VA 24017 PARTS HOTLINE – 800-609-5110 Email – vppinc@cox.net On-Line Shopping - Valley Power Products - tractorandtillerparts.com New and used parts for Mitsubishi and Satoh made tractors

ALL STATES AG PARTS 10 Ellefson Dr De Soto, IA 50069 email - support@tractorpartsasap.com PARTS HOTLINE - 866-609-1260 Toll Free On-Line Shopping - https://www.tractorpartsasap.com 13 Locations for tractors and parts, 10 salvage yards, and 2 repair centers all in the Mid-West Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brand

/ MT 180D How to tell what year?
Good info. Thanks