MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #1  

BetterLateThanNever

Tractor
John Deere 1025R TLB.. whoo hoo!!!
When I found out that the NH Workmaster 25S was the same as the LS MT125 I gave the NH dealer a call. I live on Long Island and the LS dealer is on the other side of New York City, never a joy getting to the other side. The NH dealer is a pleasant 20 minute ride from home. I thought maybe the prices would be similar. Here is what I got:

LS MT125 w/loader and backhoe: $16,625
NH Workmaster 25S w/loader and backhoe: $23,850

Is the NH dealership telling me to go away, maybe not wanting to deal with Joe Homeowner, or is there something I'm missing? Makes me wonder if anyone buys a sub compact from NH?

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #4  
I have the LS MT125 TLB. I purchased it in early 2017 for the same price your quoting. I traveled 1100 miles round trip to pick it up in Colorado. The local NH dealer finally got some of the workmaster 25s in stock about a month ago. He was quoting $23,000 for the TLB. The dealers here have a captive consumer, so their prices are ussually held very high.

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #5  
Brunos Power Sports
brunospowersports.com

Quoted me the LS MT125 loader and backhoe $15,500 delivered...

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #6  
When I found out that the NH Workmaster 25S was the same as the LS MT125 I gave the NH dealer a call. I live on Long Island and the LS dealer is on the other side of New York City, never a joy getting to the other side. The NH dealer is a pleasant 20 minute ride from home. I thought maybe the prices would be similar. Here is what I got:

LS MT125 w/loader and backhoe: $16,625
NH Workmaster 25S w/loader and backhoe: $23,850

Is the NH dealership telling me to go away, maybe not wanting to deal with Joe Homeowner, or is there something I'm missing? Makes me wonder if anyone buys a sub compact from NH?

Better, Think about it !! NH has to pay LS for the tractor. Their costs can never be equal to LS who is the manufacturer. Stands to reason their prices are going to be higher. They have to be to make the same margin that LS would make.

Never did understand why people buy NH for tractors that are made by LS, when they could have gone directly to an LS dealer.

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #7  
I see New Holland advertising but not LS. LS markets with better value.

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #8  
Yep, pretty much it. I never heard of LS before. I was actually shopping Mahindra and Kioti (after being seriously turned off by JD and Kubota) when I came across LS accidentally. It was a no brainier...lots of extras included, better specs in some areas, but the final price was unbeatable. I ended driving over 1100 miles round trip to pick mine up. Then about 6 months later found that Bruno's would have delivered it for the same price. That's okay, even though my dealer is so far away, he still takes care of what I need.

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #9  
Yep, pretty much it. I never heard of LS before. I was actually shopping Mahindra and Kioti (after being seriously turned off by JD and Kubota) when I came across LS accidentally. It was a no brainier...lots of extras included, better specs in some areas, but the final price was unbeatable. I ended driving over 1100 miles round trip to pick mine up. Then about 6 months later found that Bruno's would have delivered it for the same price. That's okay, even though my dealer is so far away, he still takes care of what I need.
What specs are better in LS than K or JD?

/ MT125 vs. NH Workmaster 25S Pricing #10  
What specs are better in LS than K or JD?
The loader for one.... JD is spec'd at 754 lbs and Kubota are spec'd at around 683 lbs. the LS MT125 loader os spec'd at 1006 lbs. I would say that's quite a difference when comparing subcompacts. The BH specs are equally more.

When I was shopping, I set up spreadsheet with JD, Kub, Mahindra, LS, Kioti, Branson, and TYM. You would be surprised at some of the specs.