MT180D hydraulics

/ MT180D hydraulics #1  

PILOON

Super Star Member
Tractor
MT180D
On my MT180 , under the seat left side, there is the hydraulic connection for the 3PT mechanism.
Sandwiched there is an accessory block to take hydraulics to a loader valve or whatever.
Since I have a second pump installed for the FEL that block is unused most of the time except when I attach an accessory via the 2 short hoses and quick connect fittings.

Not knowing any better I always leave the fittings connected to each other to make a loop (like always open circuit) to return pressure back to supply.

The question is: could I plug these 2 ports or have permanantly mounted quick connects neatly mounted on a bracket rather than the now messy coiled hoses that I leave connected.
Or otherwise stated is this block an open circuit device.
I was always afraid that if plugged pressure would build up and that I be reyling on bypass valves to prevent damage.

/ MT180D hydraulics #2  
I expect Bill or Len will cruise in and answer this. If not try the mitsubishi/satoh club on yahoo. Wish I could answer myself.

/ MT180D hydraulics #3  
I think we have already talked about this but for the benefit of others you must keep these hoses connected so as to create a loop. Otherwise pressure will build up and blow the cover on the side. I learned this one the hard way. If you want to remove the hoses, remove the block and reinstall the cover. Bill