Backhoe MT225S Backhoe Seat Question

/ MT225S Backhoe Seat Question #31  
My seat is great....I fit very nice in my tractor ( 6'2" / 230 lbs )...only gripe would be when not in backhoe position, I wish it had more elevation selection. When the seat is in backhoe position...it's a little tight getting in and out of the platform.

/ MT225S Backhoe Seat Question #32  
I am 5'11" 260 lbs it works great for me in the backhoe position too. But like Kormidoit it's a little tight getting in and out of the platform.

/ MT225S Backhoe Seat Question #33  
17 inches to center of sticks on mine , plenty of adjustment in either direction, the button to raise seat is a pain though, hard to push in , im at 250 hrs, no problems, good machine

Attachments

• 20210731_111359.jpg
    20210731_111359.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 99
   / MT225S Backhoe Seat Question #34  
The button is hard to push in. Even lowering the seat is difficult.

/ MT225S Backhoe Seat Question
The button is hard to push in. Even lowering the seat is difficult.

My seat button is tough too. When I try to lower it I worry I might loose a finger when it finally disengages and lowers. This model (or maybe brand) has some small engineering challenges but after almost 2 years I’m still very happy with the work it does for me.

/ MT225S Backhoe Seat Question #36  
Would someone please check their rotating seat on their MT225s and tell me how close they can adjust the seat to the BH controls?

I can’t get it close enough and wind up sitting on the edge of the seat to operate the hoe. Unless the LS engineers are 7 feet tall I think there is something wrong. It was installed at the dealer but I don’t see an obvious issue that I can fix. My picture shows it moved as close as it gets to the backhoe. View attachment 665276
I drilled a couple mounting holes so I could move the seat closer to the hoe. Now it's what you would expect.