MT3 57 Delivered

/ MT3 57 Delivered #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
My MT3 57 was delivered yesterday. Haven't had time to really look it over but seems pretty nice.

As I get more time I'll be able to give some more feedback.

IMG_20201026_170545_01.jpgIMG_20201026_170549_01.jpgIMG_20201026_171107_01.jpg

/ MT3 57 Delivered #2  
:thumbsup::cool2:

CONGRATS!! Love that spot for the back up camera too. Is it mounted to the glass??

/ MT3 57 Delivered #3  
Do you plan to move snow with it? Do you plan to groove/stud/chain the tires?

/ MT3 57 Delivered #4  
Yeah, I believe the display mount is stuck to the glass. Really good placement if you ask me...out of the way and visible. Can still use the right hand door.

Congrats!!!

/ MT3 57 Delivered
:cool2:

CONGRATS!! Love that spot for the back up camera too. Is it mounted to the glass??
Yes there is an adhesive mount stuck to the glass.

Do you plan to move snow with it? Do you plan to groove/stud/chain the tires?
Snow removal, mowing, brush hogging, you name it and it'll be used for it.

The plan is to grove the tires like I did on my old one. It does make a difference in traction.

/ MT3 57 Delivered
For the floppy bucket guys the new loader uses 1/4" inch hoses and 3/8 hard lines. Smallest lines I've ever seen on a loader so I'll be curious what the cycle times are.

/ MT3 57 Delivered #7  
Yeah, figured thats how they "fixed" the loader. Smaller lines means lower flow. Just like installing a flow restrictor. But even with the flow restrictor I installed, I still have the issue at the lower RPM ranges.

I know you just got your new tractor, but have you run your hydraulic pressure tests yet? Curious to see how they stack up with the results you got from the your XR after the new pump.

/ MT3 57 Delivered
I haven't run a flow test on it yet but I certainly could. If I get time this weekend I'll hook up the meter. Same pump so I would expect the same or very similar results. I kept the larger pump off the old one but with the smaller lines I'd be worried about the flow restriction on the loader.

The loader mounts I believe are different than yours and maybe that was to eliminate the tire rub.
View attachment 674781

Last edited:
   / MT3 57 Delivered #9  
Your attachment link is broken.