Mowing mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #1  

yanmarsc2450

Tractor
yanmar sc2450
i have a yanmar sc2450 with a mm60rse 60" mower deck and would like to swap my regular blades to mulching blades! the original part # on the blades are 742-3042 but it seems that they don't exist!!! can anyone help me?

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #2  
Try 759-04013, that's the new number.

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist
thank you for the help i will try that new number!

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #4  
Try 759-04013, that's the new number.

That's my number too but my machine is 3yrs old.
Now that cub and yanmar split I have to wonder if any of the numbers are any good. The MMM's I believe were cub/MTD supplied.

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #5  
The 759-04013 blades fit a few different Cub mid mowers, so availability should be just fine.

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #6  
You may want to try agrisupply they have a good selection of blades and I found their customerservice great.

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #7  
Have you tried a few different Cub dealers? I recently bought some mulching blades for my SC2400 from a dealer in MI, that stocked them.
Good luck!

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist
is your mower a mm60rse? if possible may i have part# ,brand and who you got the blades through?

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #9  
is your mower a mm60rse? if possible may i have part# ,brand and who you got the blades through?

Welll.....sorry, can't get the part and brand (I think they're gators?) cause I'm currently overseas.....but...I do have the dealers contact info.

Bought them @ gene's truck sales in Coleman, MI. One of the best dealers I've ever dealt with.
Their # is 989 465 1521. Talk to Greg, Gene if greg's not there....they're the owners. (althought they might put U thru to parts - Randy)

Great guys all - they'll square you away...

tell em Frank said hello!

/ mulching blades that doesn't seem to exist #10  
Genes is the place. They been in business 50 years as a cub cadet dealer.