Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325.

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325. #11  
Yeh, I read some previous TBN posts about Gator blades, people where contacting Gator, were told they don't make blades for the MF2325 deck. :(

I was looking for pics of underside of zd mower decks, I found this:

211358d1304600575-kubota-zd331-mower-dsc03392-jpg

Is yours like that? Looks kinda like my craftsman deck, baffles surrounding the blades except for a channel between the 3 blades and then out the chute.

That's what mine looks like, partial baffles.

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325.
So guys with GC tractors and 60 mmm, anybody find a mulching blade to fit this deck? I contacted Oregon asking if they now make a mulching blade for it, no response.

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325. #13  
I tried contacting them also last year, no reply yet.
I'm still waiting :)

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325. #14  
There are no blades available to fit this deck other than the OEM blades. There have been other threads on this topic. I have been looking for over 2 years without luck. The blades appear to be unique. No one else is going to make a replacement blade that fits exactly 1 mower deck.

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325.
The blade itself is 20.5" x 2.375" x .25"
There are no blades available to fit this deck other than the OEM blades. There have been other threads on this topic. I have been looking for over 2 years without luck. The blades appear to be unique. No one else is going to make a replacement blade that fits exactly 1 mower deck.
Yeh, this would take some researching. This MF blade is 20.5" x 2.375" x 1/4" blade thickness. I've found plenty of mulching blades 20.5" long x 2.5" width. I'd need to take a closer look under the deck to see if the extra 1/8" blade width would be a problem, I'm guessing no. As for blade thickness, that doesn't matter. So the only other issue would be the center hole.

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325. #16  
The combination of blade width, length, thickness, the shape and size of the spindle hole and the offset of the blade from the center where it attaches to the spindle. I don't remember all of the measurements.

But if you find something, like I've said in other discussions, please let us all know.

/ Mulching options for Massey Ferguson's mmm 60" deck, 2325. #17  
The combination of blade width, length, thickness, the shape and size of the spindle hole and the offset of the blade from the center where it attaches to the spindle. I don't remember all of the measurements.

But if you find something, like I've said in other discussions, please let us all know.
Try backing up over the leaves, seams to shred & drop them more than going forward. Leaves (no pun intended!) a line of shredded leaves where the blades overlap. This is with the guard off.