Multiple Yanmar Tractors?

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #1  

richriddle

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 with LA853 Loader, Yanmar YM276D with YFL1000 Loader, Yanmar YM276D, Yanmar YM147D, Case 1845C
Do most of you just keep one tractor or have more than one for various reasons. I have a YM147D set up for mowing in the summer and pushing snow in winter. The YM276D takes care of the "tractor stuff." Does anyone else do this?

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #2  
Well, there is one guy named Tom Fredrick. He has this many around his house, literally. (y)

Fredricks-lawn-inventory.jpg

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #4  
Can't match that Fredricks photo (!) but I 'need' two. Actually the little one is the workhorse with the big one dedicated to specialty use - its backhoe.

See the photo linked from my sig, below.

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #5  
Do most of you just keep one tractor or have more than one for various reasons. I have a YM147D set up for mowing in the summer and pushing snow in winter. The YM276D takes care of the "tractor stuff." Does anyone else do this?
Hey Rich. Don't see you around much anymore....
My project this winter for pushing snow with my 147d :::
2022-01-07_10-07-47_871.jpg
Did a write up in another forum on building the enclosure. Maverick was following along..
Works great too !

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors?
Hey Rich. Don't see you around much anymore....
My project this winter for pushing snow with my 147d :::
View attachment 729742
Did a write up in another forum on building the enclosure. Maverick was following along..
Works great too !
Your YM147D is much fancier than mine that only has the blade with no loader. The enclosure is interesting on yours. Can you take it off in the summer? I might make the canopy for mine. All work and no playtime has made Rich a very boring man.

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #7  
Your YM147D is much fancier than mine that only has the blade with no loader. The enclosure is interesting on yours. Can you take it off in the summer? I might make the canopy for mine. All work and no playtime has made Rich a very boring man.
Yes. Can be taken off without to much work. Though I thinking of just leaving it on. The sides are just buttoned on so they're real easy. That leaves just the front windshield and roof. Plus I really don't use it a whole lot in the summer away...

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors?
   / Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #9  
He seems to have a few redundancy tractors and might ponder selling off one of them here and there.

I bought mine from him back in 2014. And it was a restored machine serialized in the 5,000s. Bet the number is 2X or 3X from there in 2022.

If there were ever an invading gopher army of aliens that landed, they would be no match for the Fredricks fleet. LOL YM machines and tillers attack!

THE MAKEOVERS 2.jpg

Here's my baby girl in the fleet.
YM2610--03.JPG

/ Multiple Yanmar Tractors? #10  
If green Yanmars count it would be like this - 1 YM336/w loader 1 JD 850 4wd/ w loader 1 JD850 4wd and 1 JD 850/2wd I think that is a total of 4. Can't have to many.