Murphy's Laws of Tractors

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #1  

Bullwinkle123

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400HST, Z724XKW-3-54
[I looked at a number of already-existing posts to see if they might be used for this, didn't see any that were quite right for this]

I'm a newbie, I only have one entry to start with. Perhaps others will add their own.

1. No matter how much you drive around, when you pull into the garage the loaded tires will always have the valve stems near the floor (preventing pressure checks).

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #2  
2. If you use the loader bucket to haul tools to the work site and back, you will forget they are there and either dump the bucket or scoop something into it.

Bruce

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #3  
I don’t care which implement you have hooked up, you need the other one

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #4  
#4) Sooner or later you will underestimate how far the loader sticks out in front of the tractor while turning.

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #5  
Issues will occur whenever you need to do something right now....

If there was ever a person that deserved to be lynched...it was that Murphy guy...!

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #6  
#6) Stuck happens!!!

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #7  
You will forget to fold the ROPS down when entering your shop :mad:

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #8  
If you forget to fold or cover the seat on an open sation tractor, it WILL RAIN. Often just long enough to soak the seat.

The ZERKS on a PTO shaft will never stop in a position that you can grease them.

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #9  
If you are mowing with a rear finish mower and you are wearing your favourite hat it is guaranteed that a branch will knock the hat off and the mower will shred it.

/ Murphy's Laws of Tractors #10  
You can wash a tractor and the mud off the wheels, move it four times and there will still be a place that has mud on the wheels.

And with smaller tread, the dirt will only come off quickly when backing out of your building.