Must Have Attachments

/ Must Have Attachments #21  
These are some;) of my must-haves.LA463fel,Woods5'bx.bld.,Int.(WAC)12"phd,Int(WAC)14"single-bottom-plow,Bush-Hogsq172,Int.(WAC)heavy-duty boom-pole,Servis mdl#e3wm 6'rear blade(1958),Cosmo 500seed spreader.
Boone

/ Must Have Attachments #22  
I have a bunch of "must-have" attachments, such as finish mower, rotary cutter, loader, etc., but I knew I'd need those when I bought the tractor. For me, the question was: What are the "must-have" attachments that I don't know I need?

The answer to that question is a carryall, particularly one that I can mount on the loader. I have used this thing a lot more than I ever thought I would when I bought it.

/ Must Have Attachments #23  
1st was changing my FEL to quicktach! Next anything that you can put put on the front, back or underneath to eliminate any hand work your doing :cool2:

/ Must Have Attachments #25  
I think a really hot gal would go well on my Bobcat :licking:

/ Must Have Attachments #26  
I think a really hot gal would go well on my Bobcat :licking:

:thumbsup: ...BUT just be warned, its the single most expensive attachment ever. Not that it costs alot to get one, but the yearly maintenance associated with that attachment is killer over time. :laughing:
Almost forgot...that attachment then also starts to dictate when & what you can do with your tractor and any other "lesser" attachments.

But all that being said, its still not a bad attachment to have :)

/ Must Have Attachments #27  
Yup, nothing like a hot gal on a Bobcat.

Attachments

• Bobcathotgal.jpg
    Bobcathotgal.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 237
   / Must Have Attachments #28  
If they're quick attach and medium duty or better, sell them to me. I need a set.

I just saw this reply. I'm gonna hold onto them, better safe than sorry. I think I may change my firewood processing process this year so I will probably use them more.

/ Must Have Attachments #29  
:thumbsup: ...BUT just be warned, its the single most expensive attachment ever. Not that it costs alot to get one, but the yearly maintenance associated with that attachment is killer over time. :laughing:
Almost forgot...that attachment then also starts to dictate when & what you can do with your tractor and any other "lesser" attachments.

But all that being said, its still not a bad attachment to have :)

Funny but it sooooo true :D :laughing:

/ Must Have Attachments #30  
I put together a list of things when I got the tractor. As in Reasons for needing it.. and hence the attachments needed to do said work. Since then I've looked for more and more work for the tractor... now that I have it I might as well get all the use out of it, being my thinking.

So when new:
1) I need to maintain a road= 7' rear 2 x angle blade.
2) need to cut long long grass (field hay, 3+ acres) = Brush hog
3) need to move dirt, maintain stream, pond etc = FEL

Since then my tasks I have desired help in so as to lessen the manual work chores etc.

1) desire to make seed beds and lawn etc = 58" tiller
2) Logging trees for fire wood ( have rear blade to safely haul sections out of the wood without hitting the back of the tractor) = 16T Splitter to lessen the chore and reduce the hours of work that entails.
3) Brush from Logging and maint on forest, new laws being proposed to limit brush burning = 3pt Chipper

Now things that I have put off as not yet needed:
1) Snow blower... snow arround here is a blue moon event. Now if GW or Climate Change, alters our snow patern like it did 2 years ago... 3pt 60" Snow Blower it is and ASAP!!!
2) Post hole digger... not ready yet to fence any of the land in as I don't have animals to control yet.... but when I come to that day... 3pt posthole digger is on the list!
3) Logging winch.... I get by now with the rear blade... but I can get to all the logs easy with the tractor... now when it comes to a point where I need the winch capability... well then a Logging winch will be on the list.

So as you can see. There are thoughts at work, Need vs necessity vs nice to have...vs can manage without.... I find that I get what I need for the Job I want to do. No need having the equipment if I don't have a job for it in mind.

Now I did stop by the big store the other day... and boy I tell ya.. I was lucky to get out of there with only a brochure and a price quote.!!!! Whew. them new big tractors sure are a fine sight!:D