Must have gotten off too lightly with the Yellow Jacket sting, on a roll around here

/ Must have gotten off too lightly with the Yellow Jacket sting, on a roll around here #1  

buickanddeere

Tractor
Deere, several
On a roll around here . My kid was driving the tractor as we were pruning apple trees. There was a sudden shout, curses and he was running around the tractor all in a dither. A vengeful tree branch caught a valve stem breaking it off and allowing the liquid ballast to spray out of the tire. Told the kid that maybe he should not be panicking and drive up to the shop before the tire goes flat. He did but not before driving into a rock that I had previously warned him about.
Got to the shop and the floor jack was still under the other kids pulling tractor even through I had told him 3 times to put the d*mmed tires back on. Instead of starting several jobs and only getting some of them 1/2 done. Pulled the floor jack out anyways and let his tractor land on the floor. Put the jack under the leaking tractor before the tube became pinched.
Most of the inner stem is broken off but I was able to make about five good 1/8" pipe threads inside the remainder. Threaded in a spare outer stem and inflated for an over night leak test.

/ Must have gotten off too lightly with the Yellow Jacket sting, on a roll around here #2  
I believe that the adage is that these things/occasions come in 3's, Mate.

Best of luck.

/ Must have gotten off too lightly with the Yellow Jacket sting, on a roll around here #3  
I believe that the adage is that these things/occasions come in 3's, Mate.

Best of luck.

I just had my dad (88), my sister's kid (41) and my mastiff all die in 1week, back in. August, so I have to agree, but I hope we're we're wrong.

God bless,
Thomas

/ Must have gotten off too lightly with the Yellow Jacket sting, on a roll around here
Good thing was the liquid tire ballast was windshield washer fluid. Otherwise the tractor would be a piece of corroded metal today.

/ Must have gotten off too lightly with the Yellow Jacket sting, on a roll around here #5  
Don't know if it's local to my part of the People's Republik but the yellow jackets/wasps/hornets seem to be particularly ornery this fall. I have been stung three times in the past week. Just minding my own business, they flew around me, near me, landed on me and stung me.

I think when they get like this they sting just because they can, without consequences, they would probably reconsider if they lost their organs like bees before stinging. Can't remember anyone ever being stung by a Carpenter Bee.

It has been really dry here for the past 6 weeks, may have something to do with it.

Q