MX series. 200 hour oil change

/ MX series. 200 hour oil change #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
Just have to say, easiest oil change ever! 2nd time.

The first time I drained the oil and pulled the filter only to find the FEL was in the way when I tried to refill. I had 3 funnels and of course none of them was just right, made a mess.

This time, I raised the FEL, much easier.

Obviously, raise the FEL before draining the oil!

/ MX series. 200 hour oil change #2  
Sure would be a drag once you drained the oil!!

/ MX series. 200 hour oil change #3  
Scared me I missed a service. Had to go check my manual. Oil is 400 hrs. Of course changing early or yearly is just fine too.

/ MX series. 200 hour oil change
Scared me I missed a service. Had to go check my manual. Oil is 400 hrs. Of course changing early or yearly is just fine too.

Whoops......one problem with living in a tin can camper while i build is all my stuff is stored in 3 different places, it gets confusing. I couldn't find my manual if i had to. I got it in my head that oil is at 200 hours! Wrong again!

I Should have been done building months ago. Rain every other day in 2020 and now, today makes 30 days of rain so far in 2021. Rain forecast next 3 days.

Don't know if you believe in elegant design or Darwinian evolution, don't matter to me. Central NC is not designed for this volume or frequency of rain. Flooded for over 1 year!

The septic guy said he has no idea when he can get in to dig. This place is still for sale, come on!

/ MX series. 200 hour oil change #5  
I looked in the digital copy I had just downloaded for this purpose. :)

Its awfully wet in east Tennessee too. Right now the tractor just slides down the backyard hill, so I can't bring in my pallets of patio pavers.

/ MX series. 200 hour oil change #6  
Whoops......one problem with living in a tin can camper while i build is all my stuff is stored in 3 different places, it gets confusing. I couldn't find my manual if i had to. I got it in my head that oil is at 200 hours! Wrong again!

I Should have been done building months ago. Rain every other day in 2020 and now, today makes 30 days of rain so far in 2021. Rain forecast next 3 days.

Don't know if you believe in elegant design or Darwinian evolution, don't matter to me. Central NC is not designed for this volume or frequency of rain. Flooded for over 1 year!

The septic guy said he has no idea when he can get in to dig. This place is still for sale, come on!

Yep. I feel your pain. We bought our property July2018. Hired a road guy in October. It started raining mid October and did not quit till may 31, 2019. Road guy could begin the road till June. Foundation was finally poured on July 1, 2019.

This year is the same. Some neighbors started building before the rain, but did not put their road in first. Now they have not had any construction work done for 3 months.

It is SO Stinkin Frustrating. And I really feel for those folks with businesses like excavation, septic, well building, etc. They are stuck also.