MX5100

/ MX5100 #11  
I looked at MX5100 today and the rear diff and 3 point hitch looks identical to the L4400 the front axle is a bit heavier in appearance. I like the MX5100 and the dealer told me that they are going to start ordering the newest mx4700/5100 in HST in the next week or so. I would have went that route for the stronger loader. Big Bri how is your loader doing since you made the adjustments?

She is still going strong, i didn't know that they were going to put an hst on that model. i don't think i would have gotten it thought, the extra cost and all. i think it would have put it up there with the m5040 with the hydro shuttle . . . thats what i want.
Brian

/ MX5100 #12  
She is still going strong, i didn't know that they were going to put an hst on that model. i don't think i would have gotten it thought, the extra cost and all. i think it would have put it up there with the m5040 with the hydro shuttle . . . thats what i want.
Brian

Yes if I were a flatlander I would go with the M series as well they have the rear planetary drives and are heavier built. I like the saftey of the HST for working on the hills and I would love to have a M series HST

/ MX5100 #13  
Brian

Yes if I were a flatlander I would go with the M series as well they have the rear planetary drives and are heavier built. I like the safety of the HST for working on the hills and I would love to have a M series HST

/ MX5100 #14  
Randall

don't know if i ever asked but where are you located?

/ MX5100 #16  
WV north of Charleston.
Have never made it WV. did live in Norfolk VA as a kid, don't remember much about it other than the navy ships. Have always been told that it's some beautiful country.

/ MX5100 #17  
Yes if I were a flatlander I would go with the M series as well they have the rear planetary drives and are heavier built. I like the safety of the HST for working on the hills and I would love to have a M series HST

I have steep hills and the M5040 and M9540 and never felt that it I needed HST. I do have it on the smaller units (B2710 and B21 TLB).

I just saw in another thread that Kubota will offer HST on the M series next year.

Ken