MX6000 HST creep after I hit a stump

/ MX6000 HST creep after I hit a stump #1  

drgnner

Tractor
Kubota MX6000, ford 3910
First off, I love my tractor. Secondly, I broke it yesterday by not seeing a stump and running over it in low range 4x4 and a grapple. I had to back it off as I was almost stuck on it. As soon as I got it clear of the stump and on solid, level ground, I noticed it was slowly creeping backward with no pressure on the pedal. I popped it into neutral, got put and looked underneath for obvious damage.

I immediately saw that the long linkage on the left side of the drive train was bent. Today with the help of a hyd press I made it straight again and reinstalled it. Jumped back in the tractor confident I had fixed it just to realize it still creeps backward. More RPM, faster creep.

I see no other damage.

Any Ideas?

Frank

/ MX6000 HST creep after I hit a stump #2  
I am guessing there is an issue with the HST pedal linkage. Maybe it was damaged somehow during the stump issue or when removing the bent part.

Look at the linkage and see if there is anything wrong.

Good luck.

MoKelly

/ MX6000 HST creep after I hit a stump
I am guessing there is an issue with the HST pedal linkage. Maybe it was damaged somehow during the stump issue or when removing the bent part.

Look at the linkage and see if there is anything wrong.

Good luck.

MoKelly
Yup, that's what I figured too MoKelly. I looked and looked and looked. I saw nothing out of order. I read something about a dampner which I would think is a spring or a gas shock, which I did not see. Ill be back on it soon and look for that.

Anything is possible.

Thank you.