Buying Advice My experience with Washington PA RK store

/ My experience with Washington PA RK store #11  
You running a 24" inch bar on that button model?

Nope.......
I climb trees with it.
Hard to do with a 24" bar....and dangerous too!

/ My experience with Washington PA RK store #12  
I ordered a pistol from RKguns on Black Friday sale. Paid online, ship to store. Have purchased several firearms (elsewhere) over the years and had renewed carry permit within the past 12 months. Background check denied purchase. RK charged $65 restocking fee for an item that never left their sales counter.

Does anyone think RK stands a snowball's chance in Hades of making a sale of an RK74 and/or something smaller with a backhoe? Nope. I'll pay Kubota or John Deere prices first. That $65 being a good lesson in who RK is. Meanwhile neighbor is mowing my 200 acres, and trees that fall in my 300 acres just lay there for lack of a means to pull them out.

Took 3 months to clear things up with the FBI. None too happy with them because any reasonable person could determine multiple ways other than fingerprints that I was not the felon in their database. I have held a current Alabama driver's license since 1975. The felon was 1500 miles away. I held a DoD CAC and worked for defense contractor routinely visiting DoD sites during the felon's imprisonment. DoD had my fingerprints at least 30 years and 10 years prior. Clear case of anti-gun activists looking to find any excuse to issue a denial. Same first name, same last, same DOB but different place (why wasn't that enough?) But the FBI computer didn't have his middle name. So I got rejected.

/ My experience with Washington PA RK store #13  
Sounds like an honest mistake unless you’re a conspiracy theorist who thinks everyone in the world is out to get them.

It’s clearly listed in their return policy.

You make some pretty harsh statements against a company who has probably made policies because of its customers attempts to defraud them. It’s clearly outlined.

I always read a return or exchange policy before a make a purchase nowadays. It’s almost as important as reading the reviews.

As for the rest of RK - I don’t think I would blame the entire company on one of its policies.

As for customer service - there are some areas that need improvement there.

Adjustments.jpg

/ My experience with Washington PA RK store #14  
I ordered a pistol from RKguns on Black Friday sale. Paid online, ship to store. Have purchased several firearms (elsewhere) over the years and had renewed carry permit within the past 12 months. Background check denied purchase. RK charged $65 restocking fee for an item that never left their sales counter.

Does anyone think RK stands a snowball's chance in Hades of making a sale of an RK74 and/or something smaller with a backhoe? Nope. I'll pay Kubota or John Deere prices first. That $65 being a good lesson in who RK is. Meanwhile neighbor is mowing my 200 acres, and trees that fall in my 300 acres just lay there for lack of a means to pull them out.

Took 3 months to clear things up with the FBI. None too happy with them because any reasonable person could determine multiple ways other than fingerprints that I was not the felon in their database. I have held a current Alabama driver's license since 1975. The felon was 1500 miles away. I held a DoD CAC and worked for defense contractor routinely visiting DoD sites during the felon's imprisonment. DoD had my fingerprints at least 30 years and 10 years prior. Clear case of anti-gun activists looking to find any excuse to issue a denial. Same first name, same last, same DOB but different place (why wasn't that enough?) But the FBI computer didn't have his middle name. So I got rejected.

If you show the RK store manager the corrected FBI information, they need to step up to the plate, and refund your $65.
If they do not,..... I completely agree with you!
Please let us know if this gets corrected!
If not.....No RK for me.....EVER!

/ My experience with Washington PA RK store #15  
You running a 24" inch bar on that button model?

Nope!
At just a few weeks short of 80 years old, I would have absolutely no use for a 24" bar model