My first building project.

/ My first building project. #1  

RedRocker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST, dual remotes, FEL.
Here's what I put together this weekend at our place in the country. The first of many projects I hope.

Attachments

• DSC00581.JPG
    DSC00581.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 353
   / My first building project.
#2 pic

Attachments

• DSC00584.JPG
    DSC00584.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 295
#3 Pic

Attachments

• DSC00594.JPG
    DSC00594.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 267
#4 pic

Attachments

• DSC00591.JPG
    DSC00591.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 282
   / My first building project. #5  
Mornin Red,
Real nice job !!! I guess I can figure what your putting in their :)

Gonna have sides or leave it open ? Nice tractor shed !

/ My first building project. #6  
RedRocker said:
Here's what I put together this weekend at our place in the country. The first of many projects I hope.

I guess this means the end to tarp canopies, huh? Nice job! Is it a kit or your own design, Mike?

/ My first building project. #7  
RedRocker said:

Looks great.

I see something like this in my future. I have concrete foundation posts in place for a 25'x72' shed like yours.

Unfortunately, here in Tehama Co. a shed that large on a 10-acre site like mine has to be engineered in order to get a building permit. Figure $500-800 for engineering, $400 for the permit.

If the shed were 600 sq ft or less, it would be an ag-exempt building, the engineering is waived and the permit costs $85.

So, just suck it up and pay the price.

/ My first building project. #8  
Great looking shelter. The simplicity of the design is what catches my eye. Congratulations on a job well done. I will wait to hear your reply to Jinman's question.

/ My first building project. #9  
LMAO :D I love the white celing fans Nice job too.

Thanks all, yep, for better or worse it's my design, probably more work than necessary to accomplish the same thing, but nobody ever said I did things the easy way. Yeah Jim, I get to retire the blue tarp!!!! No more throwing rope over tree limbs. I'll leave it open for now, down the road we can enclose it if the need arises. Flusher, I'd be SOL if I had to pay that kind of money, we're out of the city limits, so we can build anything we want. Sometimes that's not a good thing, but most of the time it's a nice perk.