My Home

/ My Home #1  

Knight9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410 with turfs
Well I broke down and bought a digital camera, so I thought I would post a photo I quickly took as I was attempting to figure out how to use this thing /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif. I'll see how it works and if it's ok I'll post some more.

Kevin

Last edited:
   / My Home
Seems to have worked ok...

This is the South side of the house/garage.

Kevin

Last edited:
   / My Home #3  
Nice!

I like the porch.

Best of luck landscaping it. You got the right equipment.... including advice of TBN!

/ My Home
West side of the house (back).

Kevin

Last edited:
   / My Home
Ran out of room in the garage for the tractor. In the fall I didn't have time or $$$ to build the garage/workshop we wanted but needed to protect the Kubota for the winter. Put up this shed. It is 16' x 12' and the double doors open to an 8' opening. It actually has the B2410 with its FEL and rear blade attached, the MMM, the rototiller and the skidoo. Not a lot of room to spare. The garage/workshop are hopefully in the budget for this year.

Kevin

Last edited:
   / My Home
Thanks Derek. We started the landscaping last fall also. In an earlier post I was lamenting how much it costs for DIRT!! We had 30 dump trucks of top soil brought in...ouch!!!

We did seed and the grass was doing ok before the snow fell. Trees around the house are the next item on the list!

Kevin

/ My Home
Thanks Mark. We are certainly enjoying being back in the country again.

Just have to wait for all the snow to melt! I'm getting the itch to get going on the garden!!

Kevin

/ My Home
For those that are interested, the digital camera is an Olympus C-3020. 3x Optical zoom and further digital zoom to a total of 7.5x. 3.2 MPixels. It's going to take a while to learn what everything does.

Kevin

/ My Home #10  
Kevin,

Very nice! Want you to know, even the title of the post sounds good. Looks like a lovely site and I really like the porch, too. We just met with a builder we like today and can't wait to complete our design and get construction started by Sept 1. Wish we were where you are now, but as you have found it takes time. Congratulations! BTW, how much for the camera; we need one, too.

Bill