My new 4320, its a good day!

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #1  

fjcruiser

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 5083E Kubota RTV X900
I just took delivery of a new JD 4320 reverser with a 400x loader, R1 loaded tires I-match and a 6' box scraper.
I live in NW Oregon and paid $25,000 for the package.
I have lurked on these boards for several years which aided in my decision. Thanks to all of you for the tons of information.
The tractor will be used on my tree farm for mowing ~ 60 acres between trees that are planted in rows and columns. The box scraper will aid in maintaining roads. I would have probably gotten a larger frame size tractor but width was my limiting factor.
I still need to purchase a rotary cutter, but the mx6 was too much money and the lx6 appeared too cheaply made.
I have tried to attach a couple of images.
Hope to be more active, once again thanks for the input

Attachments

• IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    807.5 KB · Views: 1,472
   / My new 4320, its a good day! #2  
That is a very nice tractor, something to be proud of. Do you know how much that the loader will lift ? I would like a 4320 or a 4520. Will they lift a 1500 or 1800 lb. bale?

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #3  
Congratulations on the purchase of your tractor. It's a great looking machine.

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #4  
That's a very fine looking tractor. Be careful with it til' you know it like the back of your hand. Have fun.

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #5  
That sounds like a fine setup. I have had a 4120 with a 400X and it has held up well for 3 years of hard use (zero breakdowns). I suggest you look at a bush hog 6 ft rotary mower. I have used them and rhino and the bush hog gives the neatest cut, almost like a finish mower. You will hear many say you should have got the 400CX, but the 400X has been great for me although I did get a heavy duty bucket with it. If you are like me, you will never remove the loader frame as it provides good front ballast for the rear mower, but just drop the quick-attach bucket to provide good visibility while mowing (a 30 second job).

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #6  
Welcome to TBN fj, you must have been here long enough to know you have to post a picture with your new tractor announcement, good job! And a great looking tractor. It should be right at home at a very nice looking house.

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #7  
Very nice machine. How come it's not raining?

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #8  
Nice tractor - you are going to love it.

D.

/ My new 4320, its a good day! #9  
Very nice rig...I'm jealous!
That price seems to be pretty good compared to what I'm seeing here in Ohio.
Congratulations!

/ My new 4320, its a good day!
a37b said:
That is a very nice tractor, something to be proud of. Do you know how much that the loader will lift ? I would like a 4320 or a 4520. Will they lift a 1500 or 1800 lb. bale?
a37b here is a link to the loader specs. John Deere - Helpful links
I got the H.D. bucket so I would assume the lift capacities would be slightly lower that they show.