My New Attachment

/ My New Attachment #1  

menchhofer

Silver Member
Just purchased the "Branch Manager" at a trade show made for the mini skidsteers. Seems as if it will be easy to attach to my 1430. Now I just need to find the time to do it.

Attachments

• 769984-branch manager.jpg
    769984-branch manager.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 638
   / My New Attachment #2  
Nice!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My New Attachment #3  
Branch manager? Now that's a mighty understatement! Please let us know when you get 'er hooked up and running. I'm betting it will be one bad boy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My New Attachment #4  
how much did it cost? I saw one for a mini escavater for $450 I also see you have a 1430 I do to with 85 hours on it did you have any self starting or fire problems.

/ My New Attachment
If you have found one for $450.00 please let me know where. I have priced log grapples in the past and have never seen one at that price. This unit is built strong but light. Weighs about 200 lbs I would guess. I still neet to attach the PT quick attach but I will probably just have it welded right over the original plate. Maybe not though, I could save weight by removing the plate, but not to much. Pricing was $1500

No problems w/fire or really anything. Sweet machine.

By the way, anyone know what the small box does on the grapple bucket? It has the hydraulic hoses going in and out I presume.

/ My New Attachment #6  
Curtis Equipment On RT 6 in Brookly CT My friend bought one for his mini escavator I think it was used Thus the price

/ My New Attachment #7  
I believe that box is used to rotate the grapple so one can pick up things fore and aft, and cross ways

/ My New Attachment
If the small box on the grapple makes the grapple open and shut, does this mean I will need to have "a box" on my log grapple when I install it? I thought I would just need to attach the hydraulic hoses from the grapple to the PT and I would be able to open and close it with the same lever I control the grapple bucket. Am I missing something here?

/ My New Attachment #9  
I think that box isjust where the Aux. PTO hoses split to each cylinder on the grapple.

/ My New Attachment #10  
What is the brand and manufacturer of that log grapple? I would like to see some specs and bigger pix.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Krause PT Chisel Plow (A33041)
Krause PT Chisel...
Rotary Hoe (A33041)
Rotary Hoe (A33041)
AGT H13R Mini Excavator (A33526)
AGT H13R Mini...
Sany 36 inch Excavator Bucket (A33113)
Sany 36 inch...
Ashcraft 3000# Pressure Test Gauge (A33349)
Ashcraft 3000#...
Agrotk Hydraulic Hamer (A33041)
Agrotk Hydraulic...