My new baby and first tractor 3620H

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #21  
Even though subframe hoes are the only way to go, have you gone thru the procedure required to remove it when u want to use the 3pt hitch. On my NHTC40DA it is such a pain I’ve left it on and just got a 2nd tractor dedicated to implements like snowblower, box blade, etc etc. I like having one dedicated TLB and another which I can readily switch out implements. Twice the maintenance but no more taking the subframe mounted hoe on/off. Kind of an expensive solution but having two tractors comes in very handy once in a while...
EXACTLY THE SAME HERE!

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #22  
Here's how to remove our backhoes:
He doesn't show removing the linch pins on the subframe latch which require a trick.

It's as much work as putting the 3pt hitch back on. The whole process takes me about 20 minutes but I take my time and clean and lube the 3pt, and I have top and tilt cylinders to connect as well. I also set the BH down on blocks

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #23  
Here's how to remove our backhoes:
He doesn't show removing the linch pins on the subframe latch which require a trick.

It's as much work as putting the 3pt hitch back on. The whole process takes me about 20 minutes but I take my time and clean and lube the 3pt, and I have top and tilt cylinders to connect as well. I also set the BH down on blocks
I think my Kubota L48TLB BH removal is much easier, but this Branson method removes the entire sub frame, and does not appear to be particularly difficult.

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #24  
Since I found a good level spot to drop the BH, and some blocks to stand it on, I can remove the BH in about 3 minutes, or put it on in about 5.

Putting the 3ph arms back on or taking them off takes a few minutes too (the pins for the 3ph stabilizer arms are in a really snug spot and occasionally give me trouble depending on which direction the hairpin is facing).

Overall it's a pretty quick thing to do, and it definitely gets easier & quicker the more you do it.

I could afford another tractor, but I can't imagine getting one just so I can skip this step. I'll get another when we either need a really small one or a much bigger one... in addition to this one, of course ;)

I suspect that tractors eventually become an N+1 item - you have N of them and you always seem to "need" (ie, want) N+1 of them - just like motorcycles

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #25  
I found that the pins were severely limited in space by one of the nuts so I removed that bolt & nut... of course I replaced it, turned around so that the nut is on the other side of the rail. Gave me just enough space to handle the lynch pin.

Is there another trick? I've found occasionally that when I line up the BH it's over just a bit far to one side or the other which makes getting the pin on or off pretty tough, though I've always been able to manage.

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #26  
I was thinking about reversing those bolts to the subframe would not hang up on them and not full seat on the cross member.

But no the trick is to move the linch pin bail up just enough to let the pin slide out of the hole.

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #27  
Since I found a good level spot to drop the BH, and some blocks to stand it on, I can remove the BH in about 3 minutes, or put it on in about 5.

Putting the 3ph arms back on or taking them off takes a few minutes too (the pins for the 3ph stabilizer arms are in a really snug spot and occasionally give me trouble depending on which direction the hairpin is facing).

Overall it's a pretty quick thing to do, and it definitely gets easier & quicker the more you do it.

I could afford another tractor, but I can't imagine getting one just so I can skip this step. I'll get another when we either need a really small one or a much bigger one... in addition to this one, of course ;)

I suspect that tractors eventually become an N+1 item - you have N of them and you always seem to "need" (ie, want) N+1 of them - just like motorcycles
B + 1... in boats too!

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H
Even though subframe hoes are the only way to go, have you gone thru the procedure required to remove it when u want to use the 3pt hitch. On my NHTC40DA it is such a pain I’ve left it on and just got a 2nd tractor dedicated to implements like snowblower, box blade, etc etc. I like having one dedicated TLB and another which I can readily switch out implements. Twice the maintenance but no more taking the subframe mounted hoe on/off. Kind of an expensive solution but having two tractors comes in very handy once in a while...
no i haven't removed it yet.

it certainly seems a bit involved ... sort of reminds me of the same type of experience u have needing to put a car on jack stands, just a lot of moving up and down, checking, etc.

I don't plan on taking it off anytime soon ... i like your solution very much as well.

the nice thing about having this tractor now is i'll learn a lot and already have just over the weekend!

so with that future knowledge it will also help me if i decide to shop around for a dedicated 3pt tractor.

theres a farmer near me ... i cant even count how many tractors he has ... but i am starting to see why lol

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #29  
no i haven't removed it yet.

it certainly seems a bit involved ... sort of reminds me of the same type of experience u have needing to put a car on jack stands, just a lot of moving up and down, checking, etc.

I don't plan on taking it off anytime soon ... i like your solution very much as well.

the nice thing about having this tractor now is i'll learn a lot and already have just over the weekend!

so with that future knowledge it will also help me if i decide to shop around for a dedicated 3pt tractor.

theres a farmer near me ... i cant even count how many tractors he has ... but i am starting to see why lol
Yup.....the absolute easiest way, is to have a tractor dedicated to each primary implement.

/ My new baby and first tractor 3620H #30  
I was thinking about reversing those bolts to the subframe would not hang up on them and not full seat on the cross member.

But no the trick is to move the linch pin bail up just enough to let the pin slide out of the hole.
Definitely, there's often no room to flip it all the way open.
Watch for flying lynch pins when taking them out this way, though, the spring force is encourage it to jettison🚀