My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #1  

Doc_Bob

Elite Member
Tractor
2003 NH TN70A
My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire. They don't make them anymore.

Mine was 8F/8R with electro-hydraulic power shuttle 2 range

CAT 1/2 ROPS.

If anyone can help me find something that closely approximate this wonderful tractor, that would be great! The insurance company will ask and I have no idea what is even close.

If NH does not make anything like it, then I will try whatever is close from another manufacturer.

Doc

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #4  
Can't quite understand that, but whatever.

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #5  
Can't quite understand that, but whatever.

Sounds like he has replacement value insurance. We're going through the same thing replacing our 19YO Lane leather sectional from our fire.

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire
Sounds like he has replacement value insurance. We're going through the same thing replacing our 19YO Lane leather sectional from our fire.

Sorry, I should have said replacement value. I was a little rattled yesterday after the fire. My apologies for any confusion.
Doc

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #7  
Sorry, I should have said replacement value. I was a little rattled yesterday after the fire. My apologies for any confusion.
Doc

No need to apologise Doc. Quite understandable.

If your insurance is anything like ours, you're looking for something new with comparable quality and features to what you had. Or an equivalent value to that if those features are no longer available.

I'm not familiar with your tractor, but maybe my explaination will help others to help you.:thumbsup:

Good luck in your tractor shopping. Hang in there. It gets better.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If your insurance is anything like ours, you're looking for something new with comparable quality and features to what you had. Or an equivalent value to that if those features are no longer available.

Funny how much I liked the TN. I never even bothered to see what else was out there. Now, my TN is no longer manufactured, so now I need to get back in the game.

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #9  
Sorry to hear of your loss:( What year was your tractor?
Glad to hear it's covered. you hear of a lot of barn fires and collapses that are not covered.

Not that it matters, but do you know the cause of the fire? My Father inlaw almost lost a Ford tractor when he put the wrong battery in it and shutting the battery cover (or maybe hood) shorted across the battery terminals. Long time ago so I a little fuzzy on the details.

Glad to hear it's covered. you hear of a lot of barn fires and collapses that are not covered.

Not that it matters, but do you know the cause of the fire?

Turkey frying, done it a hundred times, his time the oil caught fire and poof! No barn (all wood) and no TN.

Doc