My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #1  

Doc_Bob

Elite Member
Tractor
2003 NH TN70A
My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire. They don't make them anymore.

Mine was 8F/8R with electro-hydraulic power shuttle 2 range

CAT 1/2 ROPS.

If anyone can help me find something that closely approximate this wonderful tractor, that would be great! The insurance company will ask and I have no idea what is even close.

If NH does not make anything like it, then I will try whatever is close from another manufacturer.

Doc

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire
I forgot to mention I have a replacement insurance policy. I loved the TN70A. EHSS, simple design, built like a tank. folding ROPS, CAT 1/2 hitch.

Any help would be great.

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #3  
I am of no help but it certainly sounds like you lost a loved one.

Best wishes finding a replacement.

Sorry for your loss.

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #5  
I'm very sorry to read about your tractor being destroyed. How did the fire start, if I may ask?

As far as a replacement, you seem happy with a New Holland, so why not see what replaced the TN70A? Might be close enough for you...

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #6  
My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire. They don't make them anymore.

Mine was 8F/8R with electro-hydraulic power shuttle 2 range

CAT 1/2 ROPS.

If anyone can help me find something that closely approximate this wonderful tractor, that would be great! The insurance company will ask and I have no idea what is even close.

If NH does not make anything like it, then I will try whatever is close from another manufacturer.

Doc

if you look there may be a few new Tn70 left out there. i can look for you if you would like. also, the T4000 series is the "new" TN series. basically the same tractor a few new features. The T4030 woudl be the TN70. let me know if i can help

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #7  
Sorry for your loss, just remember the good times togeather. She is in a better place..

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #8  
If you really want a TN70, check out tractorhouse.com, they list several there with very few hours on them...

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire #9  
sorry to hear that you lost your tractor in a fire.

/ My New Holland TN70A was lost in a fire
if you look there may be a few new Tn70 left out there. i can look for you if you would like. also, the T4000 series is the "new" TN series. basically the same tractor a few new features. The T4030 woudl be the TN70. let me know if i can help

Very good advice. I looked on the NH site, but had some trouble knowing where to start. Your suggestions are great!

My insurance requires replacement value, so used is not on the table from what I understand. I don't know why, but such is the world of insurance. :D