My new M7060 (pics)

/ My new M7060 (pics) #41  
Which pump? The battery (2 D cell) powered one or the new Bauer 20 volt powered one? I'm curious. I use the 2 D cell one to fill my open station away from the bulk tank and was considering the Bauer pump instead. The 2 D cell pump eats expensive batteries pretty fast, much more expedient to use a rechargeable one.

My cabin tractor is never an issue, filler is down low (where it belongs) not up high on the back.

The el cheapo 2D cell rig. I figured if it lasts I'll get some rechargeables. I also don't pump a lot fuel overall. 150-200 hrs a years worth.

/ My new M7060 (pics) #42  
The el cheapo 2D cell rig. I figured if it lasts I'll get some rechargeables. I also don't pump a lot fuel overall. 150-200 hrs a years worth.

Actually what I considered doing myself. I'm curious if the Bauer 20 volt rechargeable pump is diesel fuel compatible.

/ My new M7060 (pics) #43  
So....I pulled out the paperwork to check on this. I absolutely did receive a FEL manual with my new tractor. Honestly, the cover of the owners manual for the tractor and the one for the FEL look exactly the same. I actually thought they gave me two copies of the owners manual. The specs list the FEL weight 1543 lbs. (same as yours).

In 10 years look back at my post #10 and appreciate it.. By then they will be a grand more each.

/ My new M7060 (pics) #44  
I'm curious if the Bauer 20 volt rechargeable pump is diesel fuel compatible.

This is the only Bauer 20 V pump I could find. The owners' manual says "it is designed for water only." Elsewhere the manual says "it has only been tested with water.", which may be them leaving the door open a crack for customers trying other liquids but not being responsible.

https://manuals.harborfreight.com/manuals/56000-56999/56733.pdf

Forget if it's in their owners' manual but one issue might be having a lithium-ion battery near anything flammable.

/ My new M7060 (pics) #45  
This is the only Bauer 20 V pump I could find. The owners' manual says "it is designed for water only." Elsewhere the manual says "it has only been tested with water.", which may be them leaving the door open a crack for customers trying other liquids but not being responsible.

https://manuals.harborfreight.com/manuals/56000-56999/56733.pdf

Forget if it's in their owners' manual but one issue might be having a lithium-ion battery near anything flammable.

Need to 'test' it with ULSD. Diesel isn't anywhere near as flammable as gasoline, even the ethanol crap gas.