My new Magnatrac MH4900

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #1  

MartyNome

Tractor
Struck Magnatrac MH4900
Just picked up my new Struck Magnatrac MH4900!!
20190529_163043.jpg20190529_171058.jpg

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #3  
That's a fine looking unit. They say that a plastic surgeon can help remove the grin on your face - you really don't have to live with it for the rest of your life.

Soooo....... I guess the land clearing project begins.

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900
..... I guess the land clearing project begins.
I need to wait a little while before I go up on the hill, my rotary cutter is still on the way to Nome. But this weekend I should be stirring up dirt around the power plant where I work!!:D:laughing::cool2:

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #5  
I always wanted one of those. Hopefully we will see some action shots and videos soon.

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #6  
I have an older 4800 and have had a silly grin on MY face for years! The work that it can do is beyond belief for its size and has been really reliable too. Over 2000 hours! Have fun, I sure do

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #7  
I have an older 4800 and have had a silly grin on MY face for years! The work that it can do is beyond belief for its size and has been really reliable too. Over 2000 hours! Have fun, I sure do
Can it equal a 20-25 hp subcompact?

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #8  
Kinda hard to believe there still around, I remember seeing them in magazine adds I bet 50+ years ago as a kid. We'll need an action video come spring. 👍

/ My new Magnatrac MH4900 #10  
I need to wait a little while before I go up on the hill, my rotary cutter is still on the way to Nome. But this weekend I should be stirring up dirt around the power plant where I work!!:D:laughing::cool2:
Hey Marty from Nome, Tim from Buncolake here. What engine did you get with your 4900 if you don’t mind me askin. I have a MH5000 and I have been struggling for years with the Koehler 25hp. Always breaking down and definitely underpowered for Alaska work.