My new T574

/ My new T574
Good deal. I agree with you and can't see you getting a pull type blower up there. Been up there many times in the winter and the snow can be insane. Down here in the southern UP we don't see anything close to what you get and a pull type snowblower is great, but if I lived up there I wouldn't consider it.

Tim
Where did you buy your tractor from? The dealer I bought mine from was the closest one I could find that I felt knew what they were talking about.

/ My new T574 #12  
Where did you buy your tractor from? The dealer I bought mine from was the closest one I could find that I felt knew what they were talking about.
Bought mine from Spread Eagle, WI. He's a small place but got a good deal and only 15 minutes away. He responds to text messages at any time. I'm guessing with the simplicity of these tractors I won't need him much except for some filters and attachments. He was delivering some attachments and scratched up the land plane, gave me a can of spray paint and had his office lady send me a 100 dollar refund. Can't complain about that.

Tim

/ My new T574
Bought mine from Spread Eagle, WI. He's a small place but got a good deal and only 15 minutes away. He responds to text messages at any time. I'm guessing with the simplicity of these tractors I won't need him much except for some filters and attachments. He was delivering some attachments and scratched up the land plane, gave me a can of spray paint and had his office lady send me a 100 dollar refund. Can't complain about that.

Tim
That is who I thought you might have bought it from. I had made an appointment with him twice and drove all the way down there to meet him and he was never there, just the office lady. Both times she said something came up and he had to leave. Fool me once shame on you, shame me twice shame on me. Would have been nice since he is a lot closer.

/ My new T574 #14  
That is who I thought you might have bought it from. I had made an appointment with him twice and drove all the way down there to meet him and he was never there, just the office lady. Both times she said something came up and he had to leave. Fool me once shame on you, shame me twice shame on me. Would have been nice since he is a lot closer.
That's too bad he treated you that way. I would have done the same and went someplace else.

Tim

/ My new T574
That's too bad he treated you that way. I would have done the same and went someplace else.

Tim
The dealer I bought mine from is in Nekoosa, Wi. He spent a lot of time answering questions and explaining different things to me and was in no hurry to rush me out the door. We went outside and he showed me all the different bells and whistles started the tractor and said get in and go play with it for awhile. I never felt any pressure to buy it and am very comfortable with that kind of business. They seem to care and take customer service seriously.

Mike

/ My new T574 #16  
I have the TYM 494 with a Meteor SB78. I like the SB 78 over the SB72 because it is the next step up and weighs 200lbs more. It is one heck of a machine. I also lucked out. The dealer I bought it from was retiring and going out of business. It was his last machine and I bought it brand new for $2300

Attachments

• 20201115_143405.jpg
    20201115_143405.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 117
   / My new T574
I have the TYM 494 with a Meteor SB78. I like the SB 78 over the SB72 because it is the next step up and weighs 200lbs more. It is one heck of a machine. I also lucked out. The dealer I bought it from was retiring and going out of business. It was his last machine and I bought it brand new for $2300
Thank You. I just bought new Meteor SB72. I will go pick it up in the next couple of weeks. I did not want to go any wider then 72" because of one tight spot where I blow snow and it will just make life easier for me. I am retired and never in a hurry and enjoy blowing snow. You did get a good deal.

/ My new T574
So how's that new tractor treating you so far?

Tim
Thank You for asking. I am very happy with it. The dealer has been very helpful answering all my questions, very happy I purchased it from him. Only have 17 hrs. on it so far, I do want to put at least 50 hrs. on it before winter so I have my 50 hr. oil changes done before the snow fly's. It won't get many hours of use until next winter. I bought a new Martin Meteor snow blower for it so I can't wait for next winter to get here. I am looking at a new box blade and thinking about a grapple bucket for it. Huge difference between the T330 and the T574.

KCY
Michael