My NX6010

/ My NX6010 #621  
On its own, the Kubota M9540 is more powerful, and weighs about 1,000 pounds more than my NX6010.

from tractor data- it looks like there is more like a 1627 lb difference...:D sorry i couldn't resist

/ My NX6010 #622  
"Frame wise, the Kubota M9540 is a direct competitor to Kioti's PX9020."

sort-of......except the Kioti weighs a lot more and lifts more.

Sort of Kioti does weigh about about 2600 lbs more wow.
kubota lifts more with loader and 3pt
The kubota la1533 loader will lift

Lift Capacity (Bucket pivot pin, max height)
Height hole 3990 lbs. (1810 kg)
Power hole 4144 lbs. (1880 kg)

Kl9020
Lift Capacity to Full Height at Pivot Pin 3,970 lbs

Kioti does have more break out force but has less maximum lift height

As far as 3pt kubota
Rear lift (at 24"/610mm): 4,630 lbs [2100 kg]
7,275 lbs [3299 kg] (optional) standard on 12x12

Kioti
Lift Capacity, 24" aft of hitch, lb (kg) 4,850 lbs (2200 kg)

Last edited:
   / My NX6010 #623  
The loader handle pulled the cables out of the hand control below in the bulkhead!!

/ My NX6010 #624  
The loader handle pulled the cables out of the hand control below in the bulkhead!!

/ My NX6010
I had a normal (for me) day. Branch popped the skid loader disconnect, and I lifted the loader looking into the sun and didn't see or notice it until my grapple fell off into a brush fire I was feeding. Since it was a fire, I couldn't just drop the loader, and so I had to use my hydraulic lines to drag the grapple out of the fire before I could set it down. I got the whole thing on video but the internet service at the social club crawls, and so I cannot share until I get somewhere with faster internet.

Also got a cool video feeding the fire at night the same day.

1799880_10204010698887312_8680876444714420989_o.jpg

Last edited:
   / My NX6010 #626  
I had a normal (for me) day. Branch popped the skid loader disconnect, and I lifted the loader looking into the sun and didn't see or notice it until my grapple fell off into a brush fire I was feeding. Since it was a fire, I couldn't just drop the loader, and so I had to use my hydraulic lines to drag the grapple out of the fire before I could set it down. I got the whole thing on video but the internet service at the social club crawls, and so I cannot share until I get somewhere with faster internet.

Also got a cool video feeding the fire at night the same day.
1799880_10204010698887312_8680876444714420989_o.jpg

Dang,:laughing:

/ My NX6010 #627  
Well I was parking my tractor in the shop until the new windshield came in and didn't noti the drivers door was wide open and shattered the whole door when it tapped the shop door!! I've neev seen safety glass on equipment shatter or break as easy as it has on kioti!! "Defender" makes the cabs for these!! What I don't understand is why the glass is on backorder!!!?? It will take 10 days from Friday oh well!!! $323 for windshield and $360 for door glass not to bad!!!

/ My NX6010 #628  
Well I was parking my tractor in the shop until the new windshield came in and didn't noti the drivers door was wide open and shattered the whole door when it tapped the shop door!! I've neev seen safety glass on equipment shatter or break as easy as it has on kioti!! "Defender" makes the cabs for these!! What I don't understand is why the glass is on backorder!!!?? It will take 10 days from Friday oh well!!! $323 for windshield and $360 for door glass not to bad!!!

Ouch! Bummer, but at least it's not too expensive.

/ My NX6010 #629  
Dang, is right! Eric, your adventures remind me how dull my life has been, tractor-ownership wise. :laughing: Looking forward to seeing the video...I think!

A week or so ago, while plowing snow with a rear blade, I pinched one of the hydraulic toplink hoses and popped it out of the rear remote female quick-connect fitting. I'm glad the quick-connects pop loose, as I gather your grapple hose connection did, without apparent damage. Oh, and the frequent 3pt hitch/hydraulic toplink action tends to loosen the male screw-in hose fittings where they connect to the check valve ports on the toplink. I think I've probably been too cautious in torquing them down, although I don't know what the correct torque setting should be. Fortunately the check valve itself keeps the fluid in the cylinder, so the modest fluid loss is just from what's in the hose. I think I'll eventually change the toplink hoses out for 1/4" so they'll be more flexible and easier to keep out of the way.

/ My NX6010 #630  

Ouch! :eek: Ford1710, sounds like you just can't get a break! Oh...wait.

Will you replace the door glass yourself, or have the dealer do it along with the windshield? Seems like it may call for special tools.

I had a bit of a scare a few weeks ago pulling my NX into the tractor garage. I'd been sitting in the cab finishing a phone call with the door partially open. I started forward, concentrating on the loader, forgetting the door, and the leading edge crunched into the garage door jamb. Guess I'm still getting used to having a cab. :ashamed: Fortunately I was creeping, and the rubber gasket cushioned the impact, so it just sprung the door loose from pneumatic strut that cushions opening and closing. The ball head on the strut popped out of the socket that's attached to the door glass. It bent the C-clip that retains the ball in the socket, but that was a 15-minute fix with pliers to reform it, and now all is well. But your experience with the broken door glass underscores how close a call it was for me.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if maybe Kioti engineered that strut to be break-away for just the kind of thing I managed to do. It's good to know that the strut joint separates before it breaks the bracket out of the glass when the impact isn't too sharp.