My Pool Project

/ My Pool Project #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Took way longer (9 months) and $$$ than expected but it is about 98% done.

Here is link to pics of the process, including shots of my Kioti making contributive effects:

Pool Build pictures

We do enjoy it.

David

/ My Pool Project #2  
Took way longer (9 months) and $$$ than expected but it is about 98% done.

Here is link to pics of the process, including shots of my Kioti making contributive effects:

Pool Build pictures

We do enjoy it.

David

Wow !! David , That looks more like a resort to Me . Thats one heck of a project & very well done . Now i have to go back & look at every pic. :D Thanks for sharing & taking all the pics . Bob

/ My Pool Project #4  
No wonder you've been so quiet. You been working like a dog. Are you taking a break and enjoying the water now?

Looks beautiful!! Incredible, amazing transition from the empty lot.

Don

/ My Pool Project
Thanks all

We're definitely enjoying the water, went in 4 times today :D, but not exactly taking a break. Still stuff to be done on the house, window trims, handicap bars, tiling, roof trim and gutters, not to mention all the cabinet drawers, doors, pullouts etc. Pace has slowed a bit, but we still accomplish "something" everyday.
I did learn alot on the pool project and good seat time as well. My concrete guy, George, has done lots of excavation and lots of pools, but primarily of the cesspool variety and none with hopper type bottoms :rolleyes: We have always taken lots of pics, but the day the masons finished the hopper, they took their own pics of the great job. Once the last of the concrete was finished, the work crew reverted to just me and the wife (and my Kioti).

It's a tough life, but thankfully, God picked us. ;)

David

/ My Pool Project #6  
wow....what a project.....it looks like you did quite a bit of it yourself........

i've been wondering about DIY inground pool but i may be reaching my limits on ability......

thanks for sharing, it really gave me some insight to what has to happen.....