my seat time today

/ my seat time today #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
there is an area in our front feild that is low... or should i say an area between the low area and the ditch along the driveway that is high and prevents the low area from draining well.

not anymore. total cut at the high spot was about 6" down to about 0 at the ditch

and oh ya turned 400 durring the project. The TC came to me in aug 06 with ~250 hrs

oh and you can see the supervisors helping as always

Dispite what looks like a simple project that should have been done long ago timming is tricky. This part of the year, just before the rainny spring is best, any sonner and the ground is frozen or its freeze thaw (25 at night 40 durring the day) and a messy greezy mess. that area of the yard will stay "wet" till mid july. Not wet enough to not mow it, not wet enough for the grass to die, but to wet to work the area with the tractor. Durring summer that area turns into pavement so digging is hard.

we should be much better off this spring for drainage

/ my seat time today #2  
Congrats on 400 hours and a nice, clean looking job. It's always fun to change the shape of the land and make it look natural!!!

Eddie

/ my seat time today #3  
WOW! ~150 hrs. in 2.5 years. Man, you need more seat time. Now get out there and move that dirt. :rolleyes: :D

Arkaybee

/ my seat time today #4  
Hang on. Tractor, FEL, and boxblade and you still have a shovel?

/ my seat time today #5  
My most recent seat time was yesterday but it wasn't a tractor seat.
It was time in the seat of my 1989 Nissan Pick Up going to Columbus Ohio and back.
For all you tractor and pick up lovers we saw lots of new tractors being hauled on flat bed tractor trailers and a bunch of new pickups on new car haulers both on the way to and back from Columbus.